I wanna go BEACH!!!

Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Man the only thing sucks in here is that i cant go to the beach, its like far or sonmthing..

Back in NZ all around me is beaches anytime i want i could jus go beach the most far one from me is like 5 mins walking or somthing , even if its cold or somthing me and my friends still go , but in here i have been one month alredy and havnt seen any waterrrrrrrrrrrrr :bangin: suckssss

I WANNA GOOO BEACHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :angelnot:

In this weather? open the windows and see the bad weather we have outside, if you haven't already! lol

ASHOOR

ASHOOR said:
In this weather? open the windows and see the bad weather we have outside, if you haven't already! lol

ASHOOR

i DONT CAREEEEEEE ABOUT THE WEATHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, I WANNA GO TO THE BEACHHHHH :ranting:

PLUS ITS NOT EVEN COLDDDD

I have actually seen people who like this type of weather, and you could be one of them? wow!

ASHOOR

ASHOOR said:
I have actually seen people who like this type of weather, and you could be one of them? wow!

ASHOOR

I dont care how the weather looks like as long as its not HOTTTTTTTTTTT or COLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. and now its just perfect

I wanna go to the beach too...you and I should go to the beach anitaaa when I come see you :mrgreen:

Sweeeeeeeeeets lets goooooooooo now, since we both love the weather how its is now, lets go now PLZZZZZZZZZZZ :bigarmhug:

It is perfect , you are right, neither cold nor hot. But as long as their no sun (or perfectly sun) to me it sucks.

ASHOOR

Ashooooooooor, can you take us to the lakeshore me and  sweets PLZZZZZZZZZ, she wont bee able to drive since she is ganna drive alredy to come here

Sweets, after what we saw this year, khaslie oup malakha bet aweth complain. It is June 1st, and this whole week it will be average of 19 c.  At this time of the year it should be at least 22 or above. Not to mention, every morning, it is guaranteed that you have to wear a jacket. I go out a lot, so I guess I experience it more.

ASHOOR

ASHOOR said:
Sweets, after what we saw this year, khaslie oup malakha bet aweth complain. It is June 1st, and this whole week it will be average of 19 c.   At this time of the year it should be at least 22 or above. Not to mention, every morning, it is guaranteed that you have to wear a jacket. I go out a lot, so I guess I experience it more.

ASHOOR
he balaa I agree with you, this summer sux big time.

ps: lek i was waiting for your call yesterday what happened????  :bangin:

Anitaaaaaaaaaa said:
What day, im talking about today :angelnot:

???

I thought Sweets was thinking about coming, maybe for July or August? emanela thaya?

ASHOOR

I'm coming around july yeah...ega if it was up to me i would come today...esp after reading this thread :D

Sweets said:
I'm coming around july yeah...ega if it was up to me i would come today...esp after reading this thread :D

That is what I thought, eena Anitaaaaaaaaaaa, and her English makes you confused.

ASHOOR

Sweets said:

Or Ashoor can drive me there to YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, u have beach to right :lol:

ASHOOR said:
That is what I thought, eena Anitaaaaaaaaaaa, and her English makes you confused.

ASHOOR

hahaha i was almost coming but its far and u gotta plan for a trip like that cant just get up and leave...it wud be awesome tho....

lol at anita's english yeah it can be confusing sometimes hehe

Anitaaaaaaaaaa said:
Or Ashoor can drive me there to YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, u have beach to right :lol:

oh man that would be great...work on that anitaaa who knows maybe he will bring u here :mrgreen:

Back