I MISS YOU GUYS

khas

:bigarmhug:

Hug me back.

p.s. I miss your perverted ways Ashuriena. Why aren't you on facebook.. seriously!!

And the views too Jacob! haha jk.

Welcome back Khas, missed you and your smart-A humor!

ASHOOR

khas said:
:bigarmhug:

Hug me back.

p.s. I miss your perverted ways Ashuriena. Why aren't you on facebook.. seriously!!

I MISS YOU, TOO!!! :bigarmhug: MY LOVE! :2hearts:

I deleted facebook (too many family members restricted my perversion, hahaha!), but I'm on twitter: twitter.com/thisizash

Aww we miss you too!  :bigarmhug:

Facebook still keeps most of us connected. Even though sometimes there isn't enough time to be on there.

bahahaha whateverrrrr Jacob, people are just afraid. It's enough I got replies back from my favourite peeps... minus yourself.

And Ashor!! You can't bloody afford to make fun of your members!! You're pushing me away you know! LMAO

Rane, what's today... 23rd, oh yeah, I saw you yesterday lmao Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii p.s. I forgot to say THANKS!

Sorry David who???!??!!??! And I know very well of the secret "Khas Collage" you have up on your bedroom wall. Liar.... such a liar.

Ashuriena!????!?! It's not like you to give a sh*t about other people??!?!?! ....Are you on crack again??!?

Baklawa, sweet sweet baklawa... I thank the Lord everyday that you added me on.... JOKES! Love you long time!

Dalida, sweet sweet dalida.... I thank the Lord everyday that... oh wait... that was baklawas reply. lmao! :bigarmhug:

Back