I can't stand you.

khas

Anybody you just can't stand the thought of even if you try?

How do you react/behave infront of them?

I have this cousin in Michigan that I can't stand, I always try and act nice around him, but man he pisses me off.

khas said:
Anybody you just can't stand the thought of even if you try?

How do you react/behave infront of them?

pretend like you do care, this way you get their attention, and make them exert even more energy to annoy you. Eventually, you suck the energy out of them and tire them out, when you didn't even pay attention to them.

Try the trick, it will work.

ASHOOR

Naram-Sin said:
I have this cousin in Michigan that I can't stand, I always try and act nice around him, but man he pisses me off.

This is exactly my situation. My God, I can relate. I've tried to be nice on countless occasions. I'm just not the kind of person who shows they're pissed, I'm really good at hiding what I'm really feeling, which is hard work. I give up trying with this person.

ASHOOR said:
pretend like you do care, this way you get their attention, and make them exert even more energy to annoy you. Eventually, you suck the energy out of them and tire them out, when you didn't even pay attention to them.

Try the trick, it will work.

ASHOOR

You know what Ashoor. I don't care about this person. I'm just disappointed in myself for giving this person the time of the day.

i just flat out ignored every cousin i ever had a issue with till things blew over and made up untill they pissed me off again and went through the cycle... not everyone see's eye to eye, especially more so in family then friends, and sometimes you just need a long good break to ease over the relationship i guess. but i understand fully having someone you completly give up on, im almost about to give up on one myself but i cut her off about a month ago just to avoid getting super pissed at em.

Naram-Sin said:

I still love you a$$hole.  Stop giving this girl bad advice...  You did sell it pretty well though. well done.

Khas, he's lying.  Last time he made me sleep on the floor and he has a king size bed.  To his defense, he was kind of gassy that month.

Keep yourself away from people like this as much as you can. Like you said it is hard work just being around them, so why exahust yourself on someone who is not even worth it?

I just ignore bad/negative people. Family or friends I don't even bother explaining anymore. Just do what's best for you and your sanity.

The less energy you put into pathetic people, the more agitated they get. I've pissed off so many people like that. :mrgreen:

I have a friend who is really two faced and makes up stories to try and impress girls... considering that he has never even had a girlfriend... not joking there... it doesnt work.

If you try to be nice to someone and they backstab you, i learn that he is likely to do it again.... so kick his a$$!!!! I did and it worked a treat! Everyone knew why and found out about his bull$hit

Ashuriena said:
The less energy you put into pathetic people, the more agitated they get. I've pissed off so many people like that. :mrgreen:

i agree!! lol and its so nice to see how they react when you act like u could care less about them ;) love it!!! it makes u happy and upsets them lol...

lamooo oh man ya my cuzn's sister in law cant stand the bitch, we used to be friends shit happened and im like no more. she has tired to talk to me so many times i just walked away.

and when she is around when im at my aunts house i just ignore her.

AssyrianBookTa said:
I just ignore bad/negative people. Family or friends I don't even bother explaining anymore. Just do what's best for you and your sanity.

Yup, that's what I do now.  I don't have a poker face, so it's always a challenge to hide my contempt for certain people.  It's just better for my mental health and others' physical safety if I simply stay away from those that annoy me.

It seems everybody's got at least one person they can't stand in their lives. And it's funny how most of them are related to you.

My problem is, as upset as I am with someone, and as much as I swear to never talk to them again, one friendly hello or wave will push me back to base 1 again.

jonadona said:
I still love you a$$hole.  Stop giving this girl bad advice...  You did sell it pretty well though. well done.

Khas, he's lying.  Last time he made me sleep on the floor and he has a king size bed.  To his defense, he was kind of gassy that month.

Hahaha, hadakh spai.

khas said:
It seems everybody's got at least one person they can't stand in their lives. And it's funny how most of them are related to you.

My problem is, as upset as I am with someone, and as much as I swear to never talk to them again, one friendly hello or wave will push me back to base 1 again.

Hahaha, hadakh spai.

Hahhaa I'm the same way!  I swear up and down that I will never speak to them and then one nice gesture from them and all is forgiven, until they become a jerk again.  Its a stupid cycle that's hard for me to break.  The only way around it for me is to not see them.  Maybe its time for you to move to America Khas :mrgreen:

Noon said:
Hahhaa I'm the same way!  I swear up and down that I will never speak to them and then one nice gesture from them and all is forgiven, until they become a jerk again.  Its a stupid cycle that's hard for me to break.  The only way around it for me is to not see them.  Maybe its time for you to move to America Khas :mrgreen:

My God, yes, the never-ending cycle. It's the story of my life. But you know noon, it's not all that bad to be this way. It means that we're forgiving and that we don't hold grudges. These are sought for attributes in a person, aren't they? Aren't they!!??!

khas said:
My God, yes, the never-ending cycle. It's the story of my life. But you know noon, it's not all that bad to be this way. It means that we're forgiving and that we don't hold grudges. These are sought for attributes in a person, aren't they? Aren't they!!??!

Ya we are pretty great :inlove:

khas said:

Forgivers are just suckers  :razz:  At some point, my child, you shall wise up and learn that a leopard cannot change his spots.  Some people are just toxic, and the more you allow them into your life, the more damage will be done to your pysche. 

baklawa said:
Forgivers are just suckers  :razz:  At some point, my child, you shall wise up and learn that a leopard cannot change his spots.  Some people are just toxic, and the more you allow them into your life, the more damage will be done to your pysche. 

best chance is to f**k em up now and show them you arent taking any $hit!

whos the man!!!!  :bangin:

Back