hmm hmm..listen up!

carro

didnt know what to wright like subject :mrgreen:

How can ppl think we camed from the monkeys :bangin: :hmmm: were not even close to look like them..not me anyways :tease:

Its a proven fact that we didnt descend from apes.

Apes are just the closest mammals to humans

But if youre talking about the hair, then nm :mrgreen:

shoemaker said:
our genetic makeup is like 90 something % the same as apes.

I was going to mention that too but wasnt sure if it was true or not, but thanks for confirming it! :mrgreen:

haha really.. then i'll wright that on my exam tomorrow :mrgreen: .. i think that when they soemtimes is not having something to do they make things up like this thing about human and apes :banned:

Neanderthal - An extinct human species (Homo neanderthalensis) or subspecies (Homo sapiens neanderthalensis) living during the late Pleistocene Epoch throughout most of Europe and parts of Asia and northern Africa and associated with Middle Paleolithic tools.

The ancient and now extinct relatives of modern humans. Neanderthals lived in Europe about 150,000 years ago and were the earliest form of the human species, Homo sapiens.

Here's some pictures of Neanderthals.

I10-37-neanderthals.jpg

7_1.gif

neanderthalers.jpg

image002.gif

Here's what a Neanderthal child would look like:

neanderchild.jpg

Remember, everything that scientists and archeologists know about is from what theyve discovered and have done computer and animation models to show what they would have looked like based on the skulls they discovered. And like my teacher always said, "We can discover something, such as a fossil, today and it could change everything we know about the past and evolution".

scientist base us coming from apes cuz of our tail bones.

neways theirs 2 sides

either u believe god created us from the ground, which he did

or we formed from apes and the theory of evolution is true thus proving God did not create us or the land or nething in a shorter sense saying god is fake and had nothing to do with the world, which is not only blasphemy but morally, physically, and mentally wrong

ramsiN said:
scientist base us coming from apes cuz of our tail bones.

neways theirs 2 sides

either u believe god created us from the ground, which he did

or we formed from apes and the theory of evolution is true thus proving God did not create us or the land or nething in a shorter sense saying god is fake and had nothing to do with the world, which is not only blasphemy but morally, physically, and mentally wrong

I think you're getting it a little mixed up. God did create us yes, but we looked different back then compared to now. Back then, our bodies were much tougher, a lot hairer, and our bone structure was different. The reason they looked this way is because that's how they adapted to their environment back then. They were tough so they can kill for food. They had a lot of hair to keep warm in cold days (dont know if it works as good as fur though), but the hair did help in some ways. Like my teacher once said, a creater cannot survive in an environment unless it adapts to it. And that might require it to evolve. Now, Im not an expert on these things, but evolution isnt like pokemon where it happens right away. It takes years. But thats what I remember from that class.

So now think to our modern times. We have coats, sweaters, boots, caps, and heaters. We found new ways to adapt to our environment and we dont need to rely on body hair, animal skin, or fire. We have technology and many advances compared to then. Imagine going outside in the cold with a shirt on. You'll freeze in no time. Its because we've adapted ourselves to warm clothing so we can keep warm. So throughout so many years, we started inventing new kinds of warm clothing and our bodies just got weaker and weaker at handling the cold because we got so used to warm clothing. Get what I mean or is this confusing?

So what Im trying to say in all of this is, evolution isnt going against God unless you are saying God has nothing to do with it. Basically, evolution did occur where we started evolving in order to adapt to the many kinds of environments there were. God did create us, but we looked much different back then. And throughout the centuries, our bodies began to change little by little and here we are today. There's many pictures of bones (especially skulls) that show us how different they looked compared to now.

this kinda things make you think about it alot .. but i dont belive in it. they might had same face structure and bones and whatever like the human, but i dont think they becamed humans its just some theory they have.. :beee: :mrgreen:

Well it says the Neanderthals are extinct, but how could we descend from that right?

Well, there was another kind of species like Neanderthals but I forgot the name. I wish I could remember. But nevertheless, I believe we used to look in some way different because there was no technology and any advances back then and we had different kind of bodies to adapt to that environment (this is getting repetitive).

Back