HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MERNA

carro

:artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~*Merooona*~

:bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:

May all Your days filled with love, joy and happines

Hope you have a great birthday and many more to come with much love

Love You :bigarmhug:

everyday-birthday-fantasy-cloud_large.jpg

:artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MERNA!!!!  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:

Maybe this year, u can actually enjoy going to the bars for ur bday!  :giggle:

Best wishes and many more to come  :bigarmhug:

:bestwishes:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MERNA

i HOPE U HAVE A GREAT TIME ON UR BIRTHDAY AND PLEASE DO ME A FAV AND TAKE THE DAY OFF FROM SCHOOL AND GO OUT AND CELEBRATE ?:mrgreen:

:artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist:

Happy Birthday Merna

:artist: :artist: :artist:

I hope you have a great birthday and get all you wish for.

:artist: :artist: :artist: :artist:

Happy Birthday Merna!!! I hope you have an awesome Birthday and all your wishes come true!!! Hopefully Ill see you around soon? :)

9.gif

:bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:

you guys have NOOOOO idea how much i missed this place! sometimes i even resorted to reading every post on mb.. it was pathetic! Lol

THANK YOU FOR THE BDAY WISHES EVERYONE!

i thought i would of been forgotten  :blush2:

I feel like i've been deprived of my assyrian friends because none of them go to my school and I haven't been on avn since.. well mid september!

And Ashoor.. thanks for un-banning me today.. I had a feeling u would  :yourock:

:2hearts: love u guys!

oh and atou... damn right im gonna be enjoying my bday this year... my dad is letting me go to 29th park (condition: dani is coming with me) lol but theres about 25 ppl coming from school so it should be an amazing night!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LUVVVVVVVV!!!

yallla.. its time to partyyyyyyyy!!!!!! no more uwo ok!!

Have a good one babe, i love you!  :2hearts: :bigarmhug: :2hearts:

OUIIIII your going to 29!! have fun  :wavetowel:

:giggle: :giggle:

oh well.. u can just ditch dani later.. actually, he'll probably end up ditching u  :bangin:

have funnnnnnnnnnnn and make sure u get drunk for once  :bigarmhug:

Happy Birthday Huni!!

Wishing you the best in your life and may all your dreams come true
  :yourock:

:artist: :bigarmhug: :artist: :bigarmhug: :artist: :bigarmhug: :artist: :bigarmhug:

omg? :yourock: haveu? been there?? lol I was going to 29 like every weekend straight for the longest time? ?but i slowed down lol.
I wasnt planning on going out friday or saturday because i have my work christmas party on sunday and im going to phoenix for industry night after so i was going to save all my drinkin for than.. but ill DEF come out sat!! Yess.. :D
lol :clap: :clap: :clap:

make sure u get there like 10-1030 to avoid the big line up!!    ... unless u get vip

:artist: :artist: :artist:​

Happy Birthday Merna!!!​

First, I'd like to say how happy I am to wish you a happy birthday ON your birthday; it's been a long time since I got to say it on the actual day (AVN style, I usually do it a few days too early or too late).

Second, since you are turning 20 on the 20th, it is your GOLDEN BIRTHDAY!!! I have no idea what a golden birthday means, other than your age and the date being the same number, lol.

More importantly, I hope you have a wonderful day sweetheart. You are studying hard and you deserve some fun!!! I wish you all the happiness in the world, and that this new year of your life may be full of blessings.

:bigarmhug:​

Birthday Horoscope for November 20, 2006:

Politician Robert F. Kennedy (1925) shares your birthday today.
You're an idealist -- and a fighter. You stand up for your beliefs. Because of this, you are often involved in struggles.
Some consider you to be rebellious. You're practical.
Something about you is forever youthful. This makes you a role model for younger people.
Work hard to build something in this next year because your rewards will soon follow!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MERNA!!!!!

:artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist:

have an awesome bday and be safe..  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:

thanks for the bday wishes again guys :)

and shamirum.. that was a cool post! i never knew im having a golden birthday!! lol so far its been good :) the presents have been pretty cool so far!!! LMAOOOO

:2hearts:  u all!!!!

:artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist:

Back