Happy Birthday Meroona!!!

Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Happy Birthday Merooona

Happy Birthday Merna, i wish you have great one full of fun and joy, you are an amazing girl and i love you am gald i meet you while i was there i hope to see you once again and am sure i will :bigarmhug: :2hearts:

HappyBirthday46.gif

HappyBirthday8.gif

:artist: :bigarmhug: :artist: :bigarmhug: :artist: :bigarmhug: :artist: :bigarmhug: :artist: :bigarmhug: :artist: :bigarmhug: :artist: :bigarmhug:

:artist: Sweety, I wish you all the best hun and hope all your birthday wishes come true!

God Bless :2hearts:

Happpppyyyyyyyy Birthday Merna!
Wish you all the very best!!
:artist: :artist: :artist: :artist:

:bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:
:clap: :clap: :clap:
:wavetowel: :wavetowel:
:)

happy birthday mern herd...

:artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist:

have an awesome bday

and dont drink or ill tell your parents... jk :p

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Anitaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... thanks for the thread  :2hearts:

Alina... no it wasnt with janet this year lol she went off to cuba!!! lucky bummm!

Jonadona... shoookran, eeee iftahamit, ani 3ajazit. Sar omri 22 sana, kan mafrooth 3indi rijal ou 3 jahal?  :razz: I'm expired haha.

Michi...  :razz: :razz: :razz: I'm not supposed to tell u it's my bday!!

Thanks guys  :bigarmhug: I appreciate the love!

:artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist: :artist:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MERNA!!
WISH  YOU ALL THE BEST

:bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEROONA, I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND MANY MORE YEARS TO COME INSHALA?XOXO

:bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:

Happy Birthday Merna!!!!!!!
:artist: :clap: :artist: :clap: :artist: :clap: :artist:

Wish you all the best sweetie. Can't wait for the AVN Christmas dinner to see you again.  :bigarmhug:

Happy Birthday Meroona, enjoy your special day, and may all, and I mean all, your wishes come true :)

ASHOOR

Back