energy tricks for your daily life?

thomas

good morning fellow avners,

if ur a student or working, what are in your oint of view the best way to get trough the day with most energy?

discuss

here a few facts in my point of view

1. try to sleep early and wake up early even if you not going to work or school etc.

2. a good breakfast with lots of protein

3. try to do some morning excercise (light jogging) ...NOT TOO MUCH!

All of what you said and detoxing.  Getting rid of the toxins in your body help your overall performance, not just physicaly but also mentally.  Energy drinks are great as well but not the ones with preservatives and artificial colours, as they are counter productive.  Drink plenty of purified water to flush out the crap in your body which again helps its performance, physically and mentally. 

good morning bani,

i hardly trust these drinks or those vitamin C drinks. i cant tell what is really in them.

the only extra i take are zinc tabletts during weeks days, since the body doesnt synthesise them and during work i eat whatever

thomas said:
good morning bani,

i hardly trust these drinks or those vitamin C drinks. i cant tell what is really in them.

the only extra i take are zinc tabletts during weeks days, since the body doesnt synthesise them and during work i eat whatever

The famous brands, I certainly don't trust due to the reasons I spelled out above.  Red Bull and V are supposedly made from guarana fruit but neither drink tastes like it.

Back