Election Day

useless propaganda. With what sources does this use that say Hillary will win?

Secondly, I did early voting and voted Trump-Pence.

I didn't vote for either, and I can't believe that I am sharing this, but I hope from the bottom of my heart that Donald Trump is elected American president. What a life!

Very happy for US. Finally they have woken up! They've had enough of political correctness (*looks at Obama*), Islamic radicalism and immigration, feminazis, leftist SWJ's and all that BS that's ruining the west. They know Trump can take care of that. They know they can be safe again.

And this is coming from someone who rooted for Obama in '08 and '12.

Neon said:
They've had enough of political correctness (*looks at Obama*), Islamic radicalism and immigration, feminazis, leftist SWJ's and all that BS that's ruining the west.

Sounds like you're coming around :lol:

Kosovo1389 said:
I didn't vote for either, and I can't believe that I am sharing this, but I hope from the bottom of my heart that Donald Trump is elected American president. What a life!

You're not of the type of demograph that will get shamed for voting Trump though. I'm pretty surprised he won, I think he's the better option by far but I have no trust in the American goverment. War will continue in the ME.

Assyrian Nationalist said:
All the Muslims on social media are crying, I am laughing so hard.

cry betch https://twitter.com/omgAdamSaleh/status/796243023927578624
Adam is a cutie, but he totally deserves what he's feeling right now. He should know now that many Americans don't care for his religion.

That little girl is brainwashed. They probably told her that Trump is like Hitler. 

Joe25 said:
You're not of the type of demograph that will get shamed for voting Trump though. I'm pretty surprised he won, I think he's the better option by far but I have no trust in the American goverment. War will continue in the ME.

I am a postgraduate student in my late 20's from Southern California. Not to mention I am Middle Eastern, but born here. I am the last person that the society around me  can accept for supporting Trump.

Back