Dolma...

Anitaaaaaaaaaa

How do you like Dolma with Meat or with out meat?

I personaly like them with out meat they have more teast then with meat, when they put meat in it all it taste like is like meat i dont like  :angelnot:

So for me is with out meat,

And what do you like to drink with Dolma?

I only like to drink Dawae with them, i dont like to eat Dolma if there is no Dawae it

Ohh by the way, im having Dolma and Dawea right now  :mrgreen:

i'm going to be asking my sister to make me dolma for my bday..she makes the best veggie dolma ever.

as for me i don't care if it has meat or not. if it's a good cook it still tastes amazing.

i like it sour and spicy and meyanta(not brizta) and yes dawai with dolma is the best, also with garlic masta...........TO die for.

AssyrianBookTa said:
as for me i don't care if it has meat or not. if it's a good cook it still tastes amazing.

i like it sour and spicy and meyanta(not brizta) and yes dawai with dolma is the best, also with garlic masta...........TO die for.

What she said, meyanta only for me.

I love dolma with meat , the juicy and spicy one that nana makes , me ,my bro, and his best freidn we all went to nana's house last night and she had dolma  :blush2:

I dont like daweh ,

not a big fan of dolma.  but if i must eat it, it has to be balah boosra and preferably meyanta with masta toymanta

i love onions and i love my dolma mayanta as well.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm oh also bajila and salary inside the dolma is mmmm mmm good...

no meat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jonadona said:
No you can't...  So it up, or else you will regret it later.  Don't take it for granted.

My mother keeps on saying that too ( that once she is gone i will miss her cooking-talk about a guilt trip). I'm sure I can survive without dolma in my life.

khokheh said:
My mother keeps on saying that too ( that once she is gone i will miss her cooking-talk about a guilt trip). I'm sure I can survive without dolma in my life.

But can you survive without the guilt?  Can you?

Back