Hate: 35%

France
Love: 51%
Hate: 49%

Italy
Love: 52%
Hate: 42%
Don't know: 6%

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1675/goalcom-polls/2009/01/13/1058996/poll-results-does-the-world-love-or-hate-cristiano-ronaldo

In my honest opinion, I love the player, but cannot stand the person, or the fact that he plays for United.  It seems like its easier to accept a player's greatness if he plays for Barcelona, and to a lesser extent Madrid.  All other teams, and people manage to find a reason to hate someone, regardless of their ability.

I love ronaldo in a non-gay kind of way, the only reason people that support a football team hate him is because he does not play for their team and for the diving bit, nearlly ever player dives or falls down easy, pople/media don't notice it because that player is not popular, unlike ronaldo all eyes are on him.

That said, Man united for EPL champions 09!  :mrgreen:

I enjoy watching him on the pitch...  He's a twat off the field.  I would want him to play for my team, as would any other true supporter. 

Jealous of his glamors??? Seriously though, he's got a phenomenal energy on the fields with true potentials. True, he can be a hog at times, but what do you know, he is also the key to the team.

Love his games.

Aturaya said:
I love ronaldo in a non-gay kind of way, the only reason people that support a football team hate him is because he does not play for their team and for the diving bit, nearlly ever player dives or falls down easy, pople/media don't notice it because that player is not popular, unlike ronaldo all eyes are on him.

That said, Man united for EPL champions 09!  :mrgreen:

If that were true then i would also be hating on Kaka (who by the way is much much much btter than cristiana) and also i would be hating Diego, but i dont

I HATE THAT GIRLY SON OF A BITCH, HE HAS TO GROW UP AND STOP LETTING THE AIR PUSH HIM AROUND

PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING!

Christina is three or four awards better then Koko (as the Italians say). 

I don't think you've watched him play much.  He doesn't dive any more or less than any other dribbler in England and Spain combined. 

Stop repeating the same sh!t over and over from five years ago.  It's really annoying.

jonadona said:
Christina is three or four awards better then Koko (as the Italians say). 

I don't think you've watched him play much.  He doesn't dive any more or less than any other dribbler in England and Spain combined. 

Stop repeating the same sh!t over and over from five years ago.  It's really annoying.

Unlike Cristina, KAKA has a whoel team to manage by himself so thats hwy he cant do as much as cristina who has the whoel man United squad built around him

Why would i wanna watch a player who dives week in week out?, las time i checked a game goes for 90 misn plus stoppages.

What im repeating is NOT from five years ago, its just the facts from the games he plays every week

Merengues said:
Unlike Cristina, KAKA has a whoel team to manage by himself so thats hwy he cant do as much as cristina who has the whoel man United squad built around him

Why would i wanna watch a player who dives week in week out?, las time i checked a game goes for 90 misn plus stoppages.

What im repeating is NOT from five years ago, its just the facts from the games he plays every week

Im sure if he played for your team you'd love him, nearly every player dives, but no one notices because unlike Ronaldo, all eyes are not on them.

Aturaya said:
Im sure if he played for your team you'd love him, nearly every player dives, but no one notices because unlike Ronaldo, all eyes are not on them.

NOT LIKELY, im guessing you dnt read much around the sports section, coz everyone knows i hate him and dnt want him going to my team, i suggest you go read my comments on the thread about him moving to Madrid and then you will see

You want to know why all eyes are on him? you should read rafas comments on ferguson, almost the same thing can be said bout ronaldo, week in week out he is diving wihtout anyone touching him and he gets away with it since he plays for man u and the refs protect him all the time, i suggets you talk to Herro You about ronaldo, he has alot to say bout him too  :mrgreen:

jonadona said:
Sure it is.  You always dig yourself a hole and just repeat the same crap.

you just cant accept the truth thats all man, as soon as he leaves Man u your gonna be saying the same thing

Merengues said:
NOT LIKELY, im guessing you dnt read much around the sports section, coz everyone knows i hate him and dnt want him going to my team, i suggest you go read my comments on the thread about him moving to Madrid and then you will see

You want to know why all eyes are on him? you should read rafas comments on ferguson, almost the same thing can be said bout ronaldo, week in week out he is diving wihtout anyone touching him and he gets away with it since he plays for man u and the refs protect him all the time, i suggets you talk to Herro You about ronaldo, he has alot to say bout him too  :mrgreen:

you just cant accept the truth thats all man, as soon as he leaves Man u your gonna be saying the same thing

LOLL what team do you follow in the EPL bro ?

EDIT: ronaldo has been given numerous cards for diving and a few red cards for disrespecting the refs, i doubt theres any conspiracy going on with Man u/refs. Rafa is just like a kid trying to find excuses why other teams win, he should concentrate on his team staying on top.

I do call him out as much as anyone else.  But you only pay attention to what you want to.  Just admit it, you haven't watched Ronaldo in 5 years.  End of story.  Jeez. 

jonadona said:
I do call him out as much as anyone else.  But you only pay attention to what you want to.  Just admit it, you haven't watched Ronaldo in 5 years.  End of story.  Jeez. 

I guess he wasnt in
2004 Olympic Team
2006 World Cup Team
2008 Euro Team

and in between in all those games Where Man u played Arsenal, Chelsea & Liverpool since he joined Man u from Sporting

That explains all

Aturaya said:
LOLL what team do you follow in the EPL bro ?

I dnt follow any english teams, I support a spanish Team, REAL MADRID

Back