dinner

carro

whats the AVN:ers eating for dinner today? :mrgreen:

im eating dolma :2hearts:

im sure everyone loves dolma ha
:mrgreen:

Hey carro, dolma sounds very nice right now...can I come over for dinner?

I'm probably gonna grab a bite to eat 2nite with friends, maybe some donner kebab and chips

How bout I fly your over to the Uk in my private jet? :biggrin:

I'm so bored at work right now...what are you doing?

haha thats a great idea, im on it :wink:

how come ure at work on a saturday..?what do you work with?
im bored too im online here and listening on music :mrgreen:

its only 10am here... so dinners not for a longgg time.. but last night i went out with a friend and had a chicken quesadilla... which btw i ended up puking it up last night :2guns:

carro said:

haha thats a great idea, im on it :wink:

how come ure at work on a saturday..?what do you work with?
im bored too im online here and listening on music :mrgreen:

I work part-time at an estate agents (real estate firm)...i work saturday til 4pm....so far i've sold 0 houses 2day...i'm in the office with one other girl and its quiet so i'm killing time on the net

so far i've sold 0 houses 2day...i'm in the office with one other girl and its quiet so i'm killing time on the net

that must be very boriiing..share ure time must go very sloooowly ha :giggle:

i dunno.. i guess it wasnt cooked properly.. it made me sick..

share.. hope you feel better today :wink: ...you must to because youre online here arent you :mrgreen:

i wish i could have dolma....ill probably be having pasta again...how boring or maybe ill get an indian yummy

I'm not sure... its still too early here. Its almost 10 am. If I'm still at work, we'll probably order sandwiches or pizza.

Yesterday i ate a McChicken at like 12 for lunch then didnt eat the WHOLE DAY ! Came home and stuffed my face with bacon and mushroom pizza :mrgreen: Today Im going to scarf some middle eastern food.

dinner tonight will consist of japanese seafood buffet with one of the BEST sushi buffet bars in San Diego... omg I cant wait!

Back