Chocolate cake with yogurt

Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Do you people eat chocolate cake with yogurt???

I LOVE IT :2hearts: every time we go out me and my friends i have that with my coffee..

BUT my cousins always think im wierd coz i eat have chocolate cake with yogurt :blink: :blink: i mean thats normal every one do that and even wen u buy they ask u what do u like with it yogurt or cream and im like with big smile YOGURT :clap: :clap:
and they say how could u cake with masta  :blink:

Do you people eat  chocolate cake with yogurt?? :giggle:

i reckon i wud try it, but it wud have to be more of creamy yogurt than a watery yogurt. I have heard you lot eat a lot worse than that, so its not too bad.

NewUtdtoon said:
i reckon i wud try it, but it wud have to be more of creamy yogurt than a watery yogurt. I have heard you lot eat a lot worse than that, so its not too bad.

Ohh try it man trust me u got LOVE ITT :2hearts:

NewUtdtoon said:
just any choc cake or is there a certain one you guys eat it with?

Hmm yeah just any .. but more like those rich one :blush2:

i just had some with my friend i should of took pic of IT :giggle: :giggle:

Hmmm I have never tried it will masta ... nor have I been asked if I wanted masta on it. It does kinda sound gross hahah

when u say yogurt do u mean our yogurt or the one u buy off the shelves?? haha cuz ours is so much better but yeah chocolate cake is good by itself w/ a lot of chocolate frosting..mmm mmm good!! portillos has the best btw  :2hearts:

i love masta w/ cookies, chips, or cadeh .. oh and rizza smooqa!  :blush2:

Back