Breakfast!!!

Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Since Anita got Lunch other Anita will make breakfast :mrgreen:

What do you like 2 eat for breakfast , for me when am at work nothing but fruit yogurt apricot or strawberry ones are the best and sometimes piece of cake with it if am hungry but anything have 2 have fruit yogurt with it  :giggle:

And sometimes every 2 or 3 weeks me and my girls go out for breakfast which is usally lunch time we go for Bacon and Egg breakfast which we love 2  :mrgreen:

This morning I had

frozen-berries.jpg

that looks delicious jones.  mmmm but id need a nap after that haha.

soyateh...enough with ur chai  :mrgreen:

Ohh ohh i also like
Coco%20Pops.jpg
for every day breakfast and for home wekend breakfast i love egg and tomatoes :2hearts: :2hearts: :2hearts:

khas said:
That's so much sugar. Are you jumping on furniture and climbing trees?

That is absolutely nothing compared to eight king-seized bars a day. Sugars don't work on my pure healthy metabolism system. Mwahahahahahahahaha.

Noon said:
and caffeine!  ur innards are prolly cussing at ur right now

I'll shut them up by adding extra.

I don't tend to eat breakfast much since I sleep weird hours.  When I do I prefer eggs, bread, cheese, olives, tomatoes, jalape?os, cucumbers, and chai.  Oh and sometimes cream cheese and date syrup if I want something sweet.

Today since I was up working early I went out for breakfast and had scrambled eggs, two sausage patties, home fries, rye toast, and coffee.

I used to not eat breakfast which is very bad.  :blush2: but now since i changed my system iam eating either 3 boiled eggs (the whites only) with chai, or if i dont have time to boil eggs i eat 2 tbsp sour cream with half pitta :blush2: and chai

TreasurE_GirL said:
Seriously that what I had till now 2:51pm

Morning I had a:

V%20Energy%20Drink%20Can.jpg

Lunch:

sprite.jpg

Now:

coke.jpg

Any Australian can eat in this cruel weather?
TG, nashaa libee gweelee cause I never drink these stuff not even for dinner.  And if I ever open coke or any other drinks I never finish it, it take me 3 days to finish only one lol

Lovemoon said:
It's 1:49 pm and I haven't ate anything yet. I am just not into breakfast lol

I haven't eaten yet either.  You wanna go get breakfast?  Or is it lunch already?

This thread made me so hungry. I've been up since 5 and only had time to make a cup of chai while I ran around doing school errands before class. Damn you all!!

Who wants to go grab lunch with me after I get out of this class (an hour and 10 minutes left)? I'm buying. :mrgreen:

Back