battle of the sexes........(in relationships)

Dina

I was very bored so i decided to choose a topic that is not often talked about which should be...

What i realized from the experiences and stoires that i heard about relaionships are summed up just like this...

Girls--->Try to act Controlling
---> Play hard to get
---> Wont call cuz they dont want to feel desperate (whatever that means)
---> 24/7 attention maintenance...looooool
---> try to pick up an arguement about eveyrthing and then bring include the ex's as part of the reason for the guys making mistakes...
---> generalization and complaints of the MALE sex

Boys---> sweet talk in order for them to get what they want
---> play hard to get as well
---> dont like to let out the feminism side of them
---> always claim that they mascualine and able to fight with who ever picks a fight with them
---> Dont like to admit they have made a mistake...they will apologize but dont want to admit they r wrong
---> always act big n bad....tooo hot....tooo confident.....plain old asswholes loool

------>> all comes down to both sexes have same traits which means that we are all animals lool.. yes dunia we r talking about ur zoo....nasha how is ur zoo man? have they learned how to cook pacha?

Anwyas guys just wanted to know ur comments of my summing up of the different sexes and features that come with the gender....

Bye and cant wait to heat up the arguements between the two sexes

not sure how old are you, but this is very smart the way you analysed it. Looks like you would be a good Sociology teacher.

What I noticed is that none of the two genders act themselvs. They both have to get out of their way to get what they want. In addition, and it is unfortunate, none gives into the demands of the other. They just want to get what thet want first.

Am I reading your correctly? :mrgreen:

CWFTDISWYAKYBAYP ;-)

Dina said:
Girls--->Try to act Controlling
---> Play hard to get
---> Wont call cuz they dont want to feel desperate (whatever that means)
---> 24/7 attention maintenance...looooool
---> try to pick up an arguement about eveyrthing and then bring include the ex's as part of the reason for the guys making mistakes...
---> generalization and complaints of the MALE sex

I highlighted the statements in bold that I can acknowledge to. I believe the women are very difficult to comprehend - wondering what in the world do they really desire in life of persue happiness. What I really don't really understand is why would the women play hard to get, when they are actually in a relationship first-hand? I can definately be sure there are numerous of questions that does needed to be answered, but I guess we will never know for sure. Overall, I liked how you analyzied the concept towards the females.

Boys---> sweet talk in order for them to get what they want
---> play hard to get as well
---> dont like to let out the feminism side of them
---> always claim that they mascualine and able to fight with who ever picks a fight with them
---> Dont like to admit they have made a mistake...they will apologize but dont want to admit they r wrong
---> always act big n bad....tooo hot....tooo confident.....plain old asswholes loool

Suprisingly, you made alot of good statements to the male's poit of view towards the relationship. Haha :lol:

Us, men, know what we want in life and we don't need to confuse everyone. We are very simplistic specimen - Easy to comprehend to one another. However, we tend to perform tasks (especially during a relationship) before we can ever consider to think about the consequences. As for our mascualinity, its not a suprise that we have a desire to show off of our strengths (mainly physically) and beliefs. In my opinion, I believe a man wouldn't be hurt to become sensative in a relationship. Truly, the man and woman can be closer than before - as those two allow to fully express themselves. Im not considered "gay" or anything, but its common sense.

------>> all comes down to both sexes have same traits which means that we are all animals lool.. yes dunia we r talking about ur zoo....nasha how is ur zoo man? have they learned how to cook pacha?

Haha. That was totally random :mrgreen:. I wouldn't recall human beings animals. I would say that we (men and women) should be aware of what's good and what's bad in life can offer to us. We must need to open our eyes and witness what can make us happy. Especially in a relationship, if you truly love someone, you would do anything in your power to make sure your faithful companion is comfortable, safe, loved, and trusted. I realized that there are most couples resulted in break-ups and whatnots. This is what Im saying - we should re-think on if this person is an ideal companion or not. In addition, we should think about the consequences on having a relationship with this certain individual.

Overall, as ashoor as stated previously, you might consider studying deeply in sociology. Nice ;-)

P.S.: You type very similar of someone I know :2hearts:

ashoor said:
not sure how old are you, but this is very smart the way you analysed it. Looks like you would be a good Sociology teacher.

What I noticed is that none of the two genders act themselvs. They both have to get out of their way to get what they want. In addition, and it is unfortunate, none gives into the demands of the other. They just want to get what thet want first.

Am I reading your correctly? :mrgreen:

CWFTDISWYAKYBAYP ;-)

ashoor hit this one out of the park.

selfishness is one major issue when it comes to both sexes. there are differences of course and simlilarities. but caring for your significant other or not acknowledging them in their every day accomplishments or even paying attention to them when speaking is something both sides do not do or not do enough. i have had instances where im thinking about my situations but not to the one im with. i don't think this is only about couples, but every form of relationships, from our parents, friends, to even God. we seek only ourselves, but not others.

Dina, great job indeed. i hope i didnt take anything out of context.

---> Play hard to get
---> Wont call cuz they dont want to feel desperate

i never do that :mrgreen: i always follow my heart ;-) and be myself :mrgreen:
and there is this thing that most assyrian girls say and advice u with "if u want him to like u, just ignore him" :confused:
I dont get it :bangin:

Very good topic dina....so hip hop who does she type that u know lol.....cuz i think its the wrong person u have..

anwyays Dina i would have not stated it in a better way then u did...

But khena everybody is different and if we generalize different traits on everybody we will get nowhere but to the same answer that We R ALL DIFFERENT

Guys like to just shut down when the girl is lecturing(about something he brought uP) and fall asleep on the phone :) looooooooooooooooooool

I wish girls had that ability instead we keep our eears more open to catch something wrong the guy says to throw it at him later lol

But to go along with this post yes there are so many differences between the genders in a relationship... But a relationship is taking those differences and finding a median to work on.

It gets very difficult at times because our mentalities on some issues or the way we resolve problems is completely different between sexes. Its just about compromise I believe

At the same time each sex's traits actually help 2 genders begin a relationship and maintain it. For example yes a girl was attention 24/7 and will get upset if she feels ignored but in the process of the guy giving attention he in his own way is feeling manly because the girl will then give him positive feedback.

So the way that we are actually helps us build a relationship. Guys act macho but girls love macho guys... Girls act in distress to get the attention but at the same time make their guy feel manly when he comes to save the day..

Its like yin and yang a complete balance :)

Back