Awsome Pictures

Anitaaaaaaaaaa

On behalf of myf friend FallenAngel i would like 2 share those pic with u ...
I hope every one enjoy them.. :)

These are the pics of the crucifixion of Christ that a man sculptured out of metal near Amarillo, Tx. The cross is a giant made of metal also. The man did this out of the kindness of his heart. Someone donated the land to him.

1zxnpzc.jpg

1zcpy4y.jpg

315hfk1.jpg

dcvte9.jpg

34ewd54.jpg

288w3r5.jpg

2prhhue.jpg

5tubrl.jpg

24fd47k.jpg

Shami said:
There is something wrong here, Jesus did not carry the whole cross. He only carried that wooden part that goes horizontally.

But I guess the artist did not read the Bible eh!
:giggle:

Another victim of P.C. (Political Correctness)

Shami said:
There is something wrong here, Jesus did not carry the whole cross. He only carried that wooden part that goes horizontally.

Probbally  :giggle: :giggle:

HONEST said:
CORINTHIANS 11:14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that if a man have LONG HAIR it is a SHAME unto him.

I have nothing against you giving your opinion on everything christain but can you leave some topics for people who choose to believe in Jesus. These are just pictures no one was talking about Christanity but you had to come and say something...as you have all the right to but take it easy not every topic.

I have been to this cross many times. There is another one just like it in Effingham, IL there is also one in Tennessee I can?t remember the city it is in.

The guy who builds these crosses does it for free. He has dedicated his life to building these crosses. The land that the crosses are built on is owned by someone who allows this man to come and build these monuments. He does take donations to help offset the cost.

The man?s name skips my mind. I?m pretty sure you can find it on-line somewhere. Great ministry to help out if you can. They truly are beautiful monuments.

Shami said:

The bible doesn?t tell us exactly what part of the cross Jesus carried. So weather he carried the whole thing or a part of it we don?t know.

What ever He carried is irrelevant. The bottom line is he was nailed to it to pay a price for His children whom He dearly loves!

Someone asked where these sculptures are:

These are the pics of the crucifixion of Christ that a man sculptured out of metal near Amarillo, Tx.

the one carrying the Cross reminded me of my trip to Isreal last septemeber and iv seen the road Lord Jesus walked with his cross,i felt His presence everywhere i turned,such a beautiful place! :2hearts:

Back