Assyrian man and daughter shot in Baghdad

the_dave

Chaos unfolds as Assyrian man and daughter shot in Baghdad.

Iraqi police have confirmed reports that an Assyrian man and his daughter had been shot today, after police responded to reports of a shooting.      

Police sources made a statement to Al-Sumeria News and said, unknown gunmen stormed their family home located in Eastern Baghdad, and shot dead the man and then shot his young daughter. They also had taken a large amount of jewellery from the house.

Local authorities had tonight cordoned off the area, establishing a murder scene with the dead man?s body taken to a Baghdad hospital.

Police are now investigating the murder, while the young girl is fighting for her life.

Source: http://theassyrian.com.au/news/global/chaos-unfolds-as-assyrian-man-and-daughter-shot-in-baghdad

That is terrible. I don't know how I missed this.

Thanks for posting it Dave.

ASHOOR

ASHOOR said:
That is terrible. I don't know how I missed this.

Thanks for posting it Dave.

ASHOOR
doesn?t look like you where the only one who missed it...
Hope the other guys will se it...

That's horrible. May he rest in peace. I hope his daughter makes it through. My heart goes out to the family.

AssyrianDrummer said:
gonna be a bit hard since they are called "uknown"
they won't be unknown if they search for all the evidence. Nowadays NOBODY can get away with murder, not even if you burn all the evidence, because even if u burn the evidence; there will still be evidence.

Back