Assyrian Defence Force

Would you join an Assyrian Army under the UN-Administration?

• YES

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • NO

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Rumtaya

Hey Guys,

I don?t know how many of you watch a weekly show of ASHUR-SAT, with Elias Yalda. In his latest show he mentioned that his group AUAIF held talks with the UN about safeguarding the Assyrians and their areas of inhabitation in Northern Iraq (mostly Nineveh Plains).

It was said that the UN would not mind to have Assyrians doing the job by themselves. The offer was made by the AUIAF to provide voulunters for the job.

However the first step is to absolve a training in some western countries and then, probably one year later, to be sent into assyrian towns and villages to safe guard them. Each that wantsto be a part of it would reiceive a monthly income of 2000-3000 USD. Both man or woman can participate in it, you just have to be healthy and at least 19, but max not older than 40 years.

Here is the video: Watch it from minute 28.

[youtube]ca0izEgOjjg[/youtube]

We have plenty of guys who have done military service in the west so they could easily train and become the bulk of an army like that...
If we have the right people this is nothing hard at all... I would easily want to join...

It seems really interesting :) If it's under the UN supervision, I would also easily join it!

Is there any offical information about this on the web???

AlexSuryoyo said:
It seems really interesting :) If it's under the UN supervision, I would also easily join it!

Is there any offical information about this on the web???

In the video it is said, that near information are going to be provided. Howevre, you just can contact them through their emailadresse "auiaf@hotmail.com".

ASHUR said:
Who would provide the infrastructure?  Military training, weapons, etc.?

Have you looked at the video? As far as I could hear from it, informations are going to come in the next couple of weeks...till few months.

Anyway, those who wants to get more information, should as i wrote above directly contact them through the email "www.auiaf@hotmail.com".

Rumtaya said:
Have you looked at the video? As far as I could hear from it, informations are going to come in the next couple of weeks...till few months.

Anyway, those who wants to get more information, should as i wrote above directly contact them through the email "www.auiaf@hotmail.com".

A hotmail address....Now that is credibility!

ASHUR said:

Try it my dear. Hotmail used to be 15 years ago one of the very few emailhosters to be used...anyway that should not be a point of discussion. :)

ASHUR said:

LOL

I tried to watch one of his shows much rather watch epic meal time, he is living in neverland.

Zowaa has been trying to get a police force for years, so this guy with his hotmail address and youtube account is getting to setup an army.

is-this-real-life.jpg

Free_Assyria said:
LOL

I tried to watch one of his shows much rather watch epic meal time, he is living in neverland.

Zowaa has been trying to get a police force for years, so this guy with his hotmail address and youtube account is getting to setup an army.

I feel the same... We want informations from the UN if the UN is involved in this, not an email adress of a random organisation...

@FreeAssyria

you love to use pictures ha?

I think we all should not make any stand towards those informations, but wait and see what the outcome will be.

I think we should see it as a oppertunity, rather than talk it down and make joke about it.

Rumtaya said:
@FreeAssyria

you love to use pictures ha?

I think we all should not make any stand towards those informations, but wait and see what the outcome will be.

I think we should see it as a oppertunity, rather than talk it down and make joke about it.

lol come on Ninos you are much smarter than this. Stop listening to this guy, he is worse than dadesho at least he actually had an army at one point of time.
How can you not make fun about this? The only realistic option is what ADM are trying to do and that is through the Iraqi constitution, UN has no creditability anyway.
But seriously do you want a starter pack? I?m saving for my next euro trip.

Free_Assyria said:
lol come on Ninos you are much smarter than this. Stop listening to this guy, he is worse than dadesho at least he actually had an army and one point of time.
How can you not make fun about this? The only realistic option is what ADM are trying to do and that is through the Iraqi constitution, UN has no creditability anyway.
But seriously do you want a starter pack? I’m saving for my next euro trip.

You dont know him man. I have met him life, during his trip to belgium, where he held talks with the European Parliament. I think its not fair to judge on him, without knowing what he has done or is doing for his nation.

You should not compare him with sargon dadesho. Or have you seen at any of is show that he would ask for money?...beside that his channel is way more of quality than that of dadish.

Anyway. That is all offtopic. What I tried to reach with this topic, is just to have some discussion on a possible thing like mentioned in the head of this topic....

Zowaa is under Iraqi and Kurdish pressure. They cant do much. Pressure has to come from the independent Assyrian Diaspora that is capable of doing much more then our brethen in assyria. Thus it just fair to give Persons like Elias Yalda a chance and research all that he is trying to set up.

I just can say, do not underestimate that man.

Free_Assyria said:
If its easy as what this guy says dont you think Zowaa would have tried already?

Im really not anymore sure on Zowaa, what they are up to or not. You have to see it like that, the more it comes the lesser our people will be in Assyria. This will let Assyria die out once and for all.

Zowaa has tried and failed, unfortunataly. From an pure Assyrian perspective it is thus important that you give other people who want to do good for this nation a chance. You and me know that the only way towards something close like an "federal region" is through a united assyrian nation that uses its strong diaspora to pressure on EU, US, Russia or the UN as such.

We should not all rest our faith and hope into Zowaa.

the_dave said:
We have plenty of guys who have done military service in the west so they could easily train and become the bulk of an army like that...
If we have the right people this is nothing hard at all... I would easily want to join...
Yeah but don't forget about all the Iraq army veterans.

Good "IDEA", but there is no such a proposal until now. The UN is not a secret service organization, it publishes all its projects, and even discussions.

A.G

in that case, Hanuni told me years ago really nice thoughts, similar to that..
..but more to cooperate with the lebanese force, thant UN.
I think the main problem is the financing. We are able to have enough security forces within our people in iraq, if they earn enough money. And only security in a place lead to investments of companies in the areas.
...money money money...

xxSanhoxx said:
in that case, Hanuni told me years ago really nice thoughts, similar to that..
..but more to cooperate with the lebanese force, thant UN.
I think the main problem is the financing. We are able to have enough security forces within our people in iraq, if they earn enough money. And only security in a place lead to investments of companies in the areas.
...money money money...

Thats what is exactly mentioned in the show. The money issue, but I think that this aint such a big problem. If you have a trust worthy organisation to take up the leadership, then the money issue can be dealed with more easy.

I think we should wait up for more informations to come. I am sure all issues including the financial assistance will be discussed sooner or later.

What is also important, to not mock or joke about people who mean it seriouse and try to make a change.

I have sent an email to join this I hope all the Assyrian's  from Sydney do this

I am not going to rely on anyone else accept our  self  No one is going to do this accept us  not zowaa not anyone

If you call your self Assyrian and  you are Assyrian then do it what have they done so far back home ?? I mean in regards to a area for our self I have been hearing for years article this this that this that  get out of your comfort zones and take up arms for Assyria and army that is not under the influence of arabs or kurds  take up arms for Assyria for Assyrian's  take up armsssssssssssssssssssss 

We don't have to have 50 000 but it would be good 10 000 will do the job  sign up guys and fight for Assyria  not any other stupid reason accept ASSYRIA

At least  give it a chance and listen to it watch it  this has never happened  to us before  in regards to money training  etc in the modern day  Man imagine 20 000 Assyrian soldiers  like honestly who the hell is going to mess with them  they have been trained etc  no arab or dirty kurd will put it over us anymore  never everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  JOIN UP FOR ASSYRIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

assyriska_fan said:
I have sent an email to join this I hope all the Assyrian's  from Sydney do this

I am not going to rely on anyone else accept our  self  No one is going to do this accept us  not zowaa not anyone

If you call your self Assyrian and  you are Assyrian then do it what have they done so far back home ?? I mean in regards to a area for our self I have been hearing for years article this this that this that  get out of your comfort zones and take up arms for Assyria and army that is not under the influence of arabs or kurds  take up arms for Assyria for Assyrian's  take up armsssssssssssssssssssss 

We don't have to have 50 000 but it would be good 10 000 will do the job  sign up guys and fight for Assyria  not any other stupid reason accept ASSYRIA

At least  give it a chance and listen to it watch it  this has never happened  to us before  in regards to money training  etc in the modern day  Man imagine 20 000 Assyrian soldiers  like honestly who the hell is going to mess with them  they have been trained etc  no arab or dirty kurd will put it over us anymore  never everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  JOIN UP FOR ASSYRIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Please ahunno, when they answer your email, tell us what they said it would be good whem we have more information about this, and yes it is the duty of every Assyrian (no matter wich Church he belong to) to defend his Omthaa.

Omthoo mtakasto= Athro Hiroooo, Omtaa mtakasta = Atra Hiro

of course i will akhoonie I myself can not wait and see what this is all about to me its a dream I have been waiting for something like this for a very long time  :heart:

Back