Are you Worried about the new Swine Flu Season?

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Are you worried about the second phase of Swine Flu (aka H1N1)?

Seems like it could be worse this time, and some people are requiring intensive emergency care and diagnosis to rid themselvs of it.

Are you worried? what precations are you taking? are you doing the simple things to prevent it? will you take a flu shot?

I tell you guys, it is as serious as they are making it to be, although their purpose is to educate and make people more aware.

Like they say "Information is your Best Defense"

ASHOOR

Well iam not really that worried, they have made it bigger than it is, its mostly people who already have diseases or other serius sicknesess that die when they get the swine flu, older people are not as easy to catch it because they have a developed immunesystem that has been "infected" of other flues and diseases before so it has developed a stronger defanse against diseases. Although the young people like 18 and under are the ones who chatch the flu easiest, although if the are in good health thier imunesystem will not have that much of problems get rid of the flu.
When it comes to the vaccin i have no problem of getting it, but iam not in a hurry....

Bro, good points, but it is not just about dying from it. It is all the suffering and diagnosis you have to go through. Some people, not just old people, are being put in intensive care unit to cure the virus.

ASHOOR

ASHOOR said:
Bro, good points, but it is not just about dying from it. It is all the suffering and diagnosis you have to go through. Some people, not just old people, are being put in intensive care unit to cure the virus.

ASHOOR

Yeah i know, that is very unforunate, but to be honest there isnt that much we can do not to catch it, sometimes you are just unlucky. We can just watch of and not get to close to those who we know have it. But ultimately its all in the hands of god....

Don't be brainwashed by the media and the scare campaign by the powerful pharmaceutical lobby Ashoor, more people die of regular flu than of swine flu, you just just don't hear about it.

Salem said:
Don't be brainwashed by the media and the scare campaign by the powerful pharmaceutical lobby Ashoor, more people die of regular flu than of swine flu, you just just don't hear about it.

don't forget caffeine and aspirin, s-smooth.

why the new flu has reached this point in the mass media
is cause it affects young people and hits hard on the economy when
many workers will get sick at the same time (what mass media believes) that affect
companies.

This epidemic is not as bad as the media plays it out to be. I live in Las Cruces, New Mexico, currently. There are new cases of it everyday, but there are no fatalities down here, from it, as far as I know. Eat healthy, stay fit, and just maintain ordinary cleanliness and you shouldn't have to worry about a thing, unless someone with H1N1 purposefully sneezes into your face. 

It's simple as this, if you get cold just stay home, eat healthy, keep your place clean, wash your hands and stay away from sick people, and you will be FINEEEEEEEEEEEE  :)

I like the prevention methods they have on the news. "Wash your hands regularly," "don't stick your fingers in your mouth," etc. Uhh, aren't people supposed to do that sh*t on a regular basis regardless of the flu season?! Idiots.

i wish we lived in a world where we were as worried about ignorance, xenophobia, and hatred as we are about the swine flu.  Sad...

Ashuriena said:
I like the prevention methods they have on the news. "Wash your hands regularly," "don't stick your fingers in your mouth," etc. Uhh, aren't people supposed to do that sh*t on a regular basis regardless of the flu season?! Idiots.
Men don't  :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I'm more worried about possibly assaulting the snow plow guy if he blocks my drive with a snow mountain again.

Screw Swine Flu I already had it.  Well I'm like 98% sure I had it.  But I wash my hands like a crazy person anyway.

He did it expedite the procedure of getting the vaccinations out there and to relieve paperwork for doctors.  Because the panic was already in effect.  He had no choice at all.

Because if he didn't, then people would jump on his neck for not acting quick enough, kind of like Katrina and the memo about the terrorist attacks. 

Unless these vaccinations are responsible for a terrorist attack on US soil, then we should be fine. lol

Back