Arabs prevent Assyrians from fleeing for security in the Nineveh Plain

Hanuni

I just saw on the news that the Arab minister of the Nineveh province had ordered his soldiers to not allow Assyrians from Mosul fleeing for security in the Nineveh Plain after harsh attacks on our community in Mosul. It is pretty interesting how the Arabs seek to reduce us in the Nineveh Plain in order for them to keep control in the area.

Assyrians who have fled from Baghdad to the Nineveh Plain will also be forced back to Baghdad as the government will take their passports and they will not receive them back until they move back to the capital.

If all of this goes as planned, we will need to fight the government soon as with Saddam, no doubt about that! :)

shows how stupid they are! if anything the arabs should use assyrians as a pawn to keep kurdish expansionism in check stupid arabs keeping assyrians in the border between the krg and arab iraq will mute kurdish expantion

Arabs and Kurds will always be the enemies of occupied-Assyria.
When the Arabs are on the attack i have full faith in  Yonadam Kanna to do something about it in the best interests of his people.
When the Kurds are on the attack i do not have any faith in Sargis Aghajan.

When the Arabs are on the attack i have full faith in  Yonadam Kanna to do something about it in the best interests of his people.

Arabs have been attacking us since 2005, including 5 dead this week. How has Kanna stopped this? Or even give hope for the future?

Nohadra22 said:
Arabs have been attacking us since 2005, including 5 dead this week. How has Kanna stopped this? Or even give hope for the future?

You expect one man to stop terrorism?  The US with all its might can't stop them.  What a ridiculous comment.

baklawa said:
You expect one man to stop terrorism?  The US with all its might can't stop them.  What a ridiculous comment.

Only the Assyrians and only the Assyrian can stop this by arming ourselves as one force with one voice (or two forces with one voice when it really matters) so we can stop being labelled as Iraqi, Arab Christians or Kurdish Christians when we are ASSYRIANS and Assyrians only.

Hanuni said:
Only the Assyrians and only the Assyrian can stop this by arming ourselves as one force with one voice (or two forces with one voice when it really matters) so we can stop being labelled as Iraqi, Arab Christians or Kurdish Christians when we are ASSYRIANS and Assyrians only.

Indeed, just because we arm ourselfs doesnt mean that we will start to fight. There is no sin in protecting your own or your close peoples lives... We just want to give them a message, that we are free people...

Nohadra22 said:

Kanna has done more to protect our people and stop the killings than anyone else you can ever think of. Got it buddy?

And like Baklawa said, he can only do so much anyway. The Kurds do want this go to on of course, because it will make our leaders look bad, unable to protect their own people.

And if the Iraqi government with all its army and police force can't stop insurgency and terrorism, how can Mr.Kanna stop these sporadic attacks on our people?

What can Younadam Kanna do, short of catching the killers himself? tell me? If you know about all the things he has done in the parliament, you wouldn't be saying these ridiculous comments.

But it is OK,we know what your agenda is. Changing faces doens't change anything....

ASHOOR

Back