anyone from TORONTO?..

carro

do they have fortinos in toronto..?

because im sure i went to fortinos when i was there but steeel is telling me they dont.. :bangin:

THEY DONT, trust me. They have 5 in hamilton, a couple in burlington and other places. Toronto has food basics, the barn, loblaws etc...

so they do have it ha?!

i thought i had been in fortinos in my dream or something haha :mrgreen:

No Frills - The best and cheapest place for your grocery goods :)

I will have it no other way!

By the way, you guys know who owns No Frills? Its Loblaws!

And did you know who the owner of Loblaws is?

Its Bob!

Bob Loblaw!

:giggle:

so when i move to toronto you can come visit me :mrgreen:

thats goood to know riza o shourba

yes i will. when they drop shit, they put it back. For example they drops a entire skid of strawberries on the ground, and put them out for sale. And they dont take out the bad strawberries or shit when they put it out for customers. See in fortinos we go through them, and make the small pint of strawberries bigger for the customers and fill it with good strawberries and throw the bad ones out.

we dont have a fortinos in london.. but we have loblaws...

last time i went to fortinos in hamilton.. the air cadets were there taking donations.... so i just gave them a hell of alot of change.. cuz im sooo nice :lol:

atourina said:
we dont have a fortinos in london.. but we have loblaws...

last time i went to fortinos in hamilton.. the air cadets were there taking donations.... so i just gave them a hell of alot of change.. cuz im sooo nice :lol:

man i hate those people. EVERY SUNDAY. i love when ppl pretend like they dont see them. huuuuge assholes lmao.

i feel bad for them.. theyre just asking for a donation.. its not that hard.. so i just give them a couple bucks..

same with those people who sell chocolates for $2.. i just toss them a $5.. and tell them to keep the change..and i dont even eat the chocolate YUCK

Back