airline food

Flight was from Mumbai to Heathrow. Catering would have been loaded in MUMBAI...need i say more?

i'll complain about Allitalia food

a raw n' squeaky mushroom + something that "looks" like salad + tiny piece of bread + an olive + rice or rather a cube of slimy something + 2 tiny slices of chicken breast+ yoghurt

my first words after landing were "beddi akol!"

i just hope bmi serves better food

I will take a picture of what we serve in Economy class next time i fly and post it on here. In my opinion its the best out there. Emirates is also good.

BooQta said:
I will take a picture of what we serve in Economy class next time i fly and post it on here. In my opinion its the best out there. Emirates is also good.

Nothing beats Qantas' warm ham and cheese croissants.

BooQta said:
Booqta when u come here can u take me with u to Sydney for free?? lol

I had a great meal on Royal Jordanian in coach class.  The best meal I had though was in first class on American Airlines. It was a 777 coming from Heathrow to O'Hare.  Here's what they served for either breakfast or lunch, I can't remember which.

fruit bowl and yogurt

2615070156_0527acaa9a.jpg

chicken risotto with shiitake mushrooms and red peppers

2615071064_c0d4981da1.jpg

Lovemoon said:
Booqta when u come here can u take me with u to Sydney for free?? lol

What do i get in return?

And why Sydney ha  :shades: ?

jacob said:
I had a great meal on Royal Jordanian in coach class.  The best meal I had though was in first class on American Airlines. It was a 777 coming from Heathrow to O'Hare.  Here's what they served for either breakfast or lunch, I can't remember which.

fruit bowl and yogurt

2615070156_0527acaa9a.jpg

chicken risotto with shiitake mushrooms and red peppers

2615071064_c0d4981da1.jpg

Nothing beats First Class.

Aren't you from there?  :blush2:

and you will get a kiss in both of your cheeks lol not somewhere else la zadat loooooooooool

Lovemoon said:
Aren't you from there?  :blush2:

and you will get a kiss in both of your cheeks lol not somewhere else la zadat loooooooooool

Lol no if you want me to take you home with me then your coming to New Zealand.

A kiss on both cheeks ? mo khena payan wala khnetan.

BooQta said:
Lol no if you want me to take you home with me then your coming to New Zealand.

A kiss on both cheeks ? mo khena payan wala khnetan.
Oh great, Anitaaaaaa wanted me to visit her lol and she was like the tickets are so cheap only $2000 looooooool mara cheap lol

peachy said:
Qantas has good food even in economy. American Airline is the worst for everything.

Well try the first class. :razz:  Didn't you see my pics above from American?

jacob said:
Well try the first class. :razz:  Didn't you see my pics above from American?

Well I dont have a money tree in my backyard- I had to fly economy. And all the flight attendants seemed to be over 50, what the hell?

thomas said:
i'll complain about Allitalia food

a raw n' squeaky mushroom + something that "looks" like salad + tiny piece of bread + an olive + rice or rather a cube of slimy something + 2 tiny slices of chicken breast+ yoghurt

my first words after landing were "beddi akol!"

i just hope bmi serves better food

i can't believe we agree on smething!! aside from the horrible food my emergency door was leaking THE entire time, in addition duck tape was used to hold certain parts of the door up. just a horrible experience. i been meaning to write a complaint letter but never had the time.

peachy said:
Well I dont have a money tree in my backyard- I had to fly economy. And all the flight attendants seemed to be over 50, what the hell?

I should get one of those money trees, they sound nice.  I prefer just to know the right people that get you that free upgrade or cheap ticket.  It's all about who you know.  I honestly don't remember the attendants on my flight.  I just remember that they brought me my booze so that's all that mattered.  They were very nice.

The only attendant I've ever remembered was a German guy on Lufthansa.  I was flying home from Spain and had about 13 bottles of wine in a box as my carry on.  I walk on the plane and he sees my wine and says to me in his German accent, "Vat is wrong didn't ve have your kind?"  I was cracking up and I knew from that moment that it was going to be a good flight, and it was.

AssyrianBookTa said:
i can't believe we agree on smething!! aside from the horrible food my emergency door was leaking THE entire time, in addition duck tape was used to hold certain parts of the door up. just a horrible experience. i been meaning to write a complaint letter but never had the time.

W t f? Duct tape? What kind of hood rich airline is that?

I hate all the foods on Australian & NZ Airlines... its too Small and never filling....For Lunch, they bring you a little Sandwich with some cookies, which is just Crap....

I love Emirates... they  bring you a full middle eastern meal and u can eat as many dishes as u want

Ashuriena said:
W t f? Duct tape? What kind of hood rich airline is that?
alitalia! the worst airline ever!!!

duck tape
737.jpg

water leaking but you can't tell in the pic
738.jpg

and the airplane with many many broken parts 
736.jpg

AssyrianBookTa said:
alitalia! the worst airline ever!!!

duck tape
737.jpg

water leaking but you can't tell in the pic
738.jpg

and the airplane with many many broken parts 
736.jpg

OMG even i will admit that is terrible!

You should so get onto that letter of complaint.

ya i just need someone with great grammer skills and good wording. all i would end up doing in the letter is saying you fking suck ass i hate you damn italians

AssyrianBookta, nashaa from where did u get these pics  :ROFLMAO:, it's like by the time the airplane takes off all the parts will come off and all u see is u sitting in a chair and flying in the sky lol

Back