addiction...

im a big music guy. im addicted to diet pepsi. everything else i can give up wenever i plz. wait i could be addicted to coffee too. and in the summer time ice caps. ummmmm

Saggie said:
im a big music guy. im addicted to diet pepsi. everything else i can give up wenever i plz. wait i could be addicted to coffee too. and in the summer time ice caps. ummmmm

aww i love canadian ice caps, especially a hot summer day :giggle:

music...i cant imagine not having it playin in the background, with just about everything i do, especially in the car. id go mad without it, keeps me from thinkin when i dont wanna think :lol:

yeh shoemakers right. hockey can get pretty addictin once ur into it. the other nite we were watchin leafs vs. van in a bar and they had one of those big horns that they let off everytime leafs scored. sooo annoyin but soo intense. how do u not like it?

SlitUrAnkles said:
music...i cant imagine not having it playin in the background, with just about everything i do, especially in the car. id go mad without it, keeps me from thinkin when i dont wanna think :lol:

Oh how did i forgot about music olol for sure its my first option :2hearts:

my phone, my keychain, my wallet, my NY cap, my card holder, my mp3 player, my computer, guys and chocolate :mrgreen: ( i have more but the list can run forever)

Back