a tricky question...

carro

do you know what the easter bunny and real love have in common ?

they dont exist :mrgreen:

they just said it on One Tree Hill... do you think its true? :angelnot:

ohhhh one tree hill.. chad micheal murray :2hearts:

i know the easter bunny doesnt exist.. but real love.. yeah.. i suppose it does..

i like to keep my thoughts about love bottled up.. but i can say i am in love with someone :2hearts:

atourina said:
ohhhh one tree hill.. chad micheal murray :2hearts:

i know the easter bunny doesnt exist.. but real love.. yeah.. i suppose it does..

i like to keep my thoughts about love bottled up.. but i can say i am in love with someone :2hearts:

I hope that goes the same for loving your country :p

well when ure inlove you think love is the best thing in the world and you live in la la land, but when ure heartbroken or whatever you dont belive in it anymore :angelnot:

and yeah its the repeat episodes but i love watching him :giggle:

HEY HEY!! I LOVE CANADA!!! thats just a give in... jeez..

i was refering to guys/relationship crap

carro said:
well when ure inlove you think love is the best thing in the world and you live in la la land, but when ure heartbroken or whatever you dont belive in it anymore :angelnot:

exactly

carro said:

did someone break ur heart?

KhleeTa56 said:
carro said:

did someone break ur heart?

yees, and its a long story cant say it here

carro said:
aww thank you :bigarmhug:

well rumrum ure right :giggle:

of course I am... (duh) :p :shades:

oh, and whatever you're going through, you'll get over it and there will be others... believe me. sometimes people need a drop-kick of logic to make them realize that depression is just a state of the mind you can control.

rumrum said:
love is what brings life :) literally and figuratively hehe

not really.. cuz u can go f*ck someone u dont love... get knocked up... and bring life... so ur kinda screwed there

well atou, ramsen is just trying to see it from the positive side

and i know ure right ramsen but i'll belive in them in some months or a year but thanks anyways :bigarmhug:

carro said:
well atou, ramsen is just trying to see it from the positive side

and i know ure right ramsen but i'll belive in them in some months or a year but thanks anyways :bigarmhug:

thank you for understanding! :p

(darn canadians)

I believe in love too.

It does exist, I know many people that have been married forever and are still in love!

no one knew 1treehill like me.. then iono WHY but for a month i missed watching it.. i think its how they have it playing on the dumbest day now lol

hopefully someone can catch me up!!! plZ?????lol

I LOVE ONE TREE HILL bcoz of chad :2hearts: and hate it at the same time, bcoz of that blonde biatch who gets to sleep with CHAD AND I DONT :bash:

Back