8 days and counting...

Ben im having withdrawls for you OKAY! I mean ive been driving for 8 days without smoking THATS SOMETHING RIGHT THERE! :2hearts:

Vanity i smoked a pack every two days so like 6 bucks a pack...thats like gas money LOL...thanks for the site :bigarmhug:

Great :mrgreen:
And for everyone else who smokes, you should do what BunZzz is doing :mrgreen: QUIT :)

bunzzz i dunno how u doing it but keep it up , i wish i could quit cause they cost so much these days :bangin:

GQ its not easy trust me...especially at work when everyone gets cigarette breaks and you say no i quit omg!

My smokers cough has stopped :mrgreen:

Thanks Icey and Uneek...yeah it is gross but oh so relieving at the same time

smokers cough?? thats ucky im glad u got rid of it. rarrrrrr
congrats on it, any addiction is hard and its awesome ur fighting it :bigarmhug:

just tell look at the bright side ur lungs are gona feel better and u dont have to waste money on a dirty habib that most people have . n drink alot of water i heard it helps :blow:

i heard smoking cigarettes helps you quit smoking.

try it out natasha, you'll be glad you did....so glad you'll go out and buy some glad garbage bags which in turn will be used to dispose of your cigarettes.

LOL So funny the day of new years eve me viv nat and senan went to lunch...i was gonna start that day but i was driving behind them and i lit one bad boy all you see is vivs hand wave NO NO NO :giggle:

congratulations... and you will quit the habit... don't get talked into smoking again... its a disgusting habit and its not good for you (but of course you already knew that :angel2: )

Assyrian G Fo Lyfe said:
atourina said:
ohh man.. i'd be killing people!

nice job :bigarmhug:

NOW if u quit smokin THEN i woud for sure give u my ASSYROS :mrgreen:

ive been smoking for almost 7 years.. i have no chance in quitting even if i tried

atourina said:
Assyrian G Fo Lyfe said:
atourina said:
ohh man.. i'd be killing people!

nice job :bigarmhug:

NOW if u quit smokin THEN i woud for sure give u my ASSYROS :mrgreen:

ive been smoking for almost 7 years.. i have no chance in quitting even if i tried

you could quit if you really wanted to :mrgreen:

i quit a few years ago.. for 2 weeks.. then i just ended up smoking a different brand...

and im a heavy smoker.. especially when im drinking... i dont really want to quit smoking tho..

Back