YOUR STUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Thank you Fallen Angel and Naramsin lol.. Next time I make another kind of cookie I'll post it FallenAngel lol but it wont be peanut butter again ;) lol.. Naramsin hehe if I could ship cookies everywhere I would dear, :( Sorry I think it's not allowed by post!! :(

Cookie said:
lol.. Naramsin hehe if I could ship cookies everywhere I would dear, :( Sorry I think it's not allowed by post!! :(

Its okay, dear. I can always print the cookies from my printer and eat the printed paper :mrgreen:

FallenAngel said:
lol hip when u eat the printer paper make sure u dont get a paper cut on ur tounge ive heard those things hurt

Receiving a Papercut

1. bandages....$7.09

2. health insurance direct deposit....$10.00

3. Cherrished the taste from Cookie's Peanut Butter Cookies......priceless

:mrgreen:

FallenAngel said:
aww how cute..............but a paper cut still hurts :lol:

Yes well...does it look like I care?

biglaugh.gif

LOOL Alright I'll make chocolate chip cookies next weekend LOL.. you guys are SO FUNNY! You guys rock!! :blush:

lool @ Naramsin's List... Jareh not a paper cut :(

lol yay choclate chip cookies too bad i wont be able to taste em cuz i dotn think im going to print out the paper and eat that lol :)

Aww sorry khayee :(

Umm.. if you're ever in the neighbourhood up here, Hopefully one day you'll taste them! :)

:blush:

Hi there, My band is in an online battle of the bands and I need your vote!

we are almost in 2nd place and only need about a dozen votes!

go to www.santacruzlivebattle.com and vote for

Platinum Head

I've been performing for many years and this would be a great step forward in my career!!!

thank you!

http://www.platinumhead.com/audio/product%20mp3s/sugarcoated.mp3

and thanks for all of you that have been voting for us in the online battle of the bands!!!!

www.santacruzlivebattle.com

Peace!

i drew angelian joliE n i used my cousins cameraphone 2 take a pic but i dindt take it whole, i did a closeup on her eye.. its in my signatuRE woo hoo lol
jolieseye.jpg

Wow, it's been an incredibly long time since I posted here (or anywhere on AVN for that matter :angelnot: ), and it seems like this topic has seen better days as well! No one has posted here in over a month!

I just thought I'd share some pictures I took recently. Chicago has beautiful skies, especially if you're high enough to capture them in the afternoons when the sun is beginning to disappear. The second one is my favorite, just because of the colors. They are all out of focus, because I had to use digital zoom to make sure I didn't get any building edges, but I like them that way anyway. :lol:

And oh yea Annie, that whole sleeping thing didn't work out as I had hoped! Ha! ;-)

129_2987.jpg

129_2993.jpg

130_3002.jpg

First and foremost, welcome back, shamirum. I must say, you look very delectable today :mrgreen:

Secondly, those pictures looks very tranquil and romantic. Purple sunsets are always an ideal look of life. :angel2:

This is the cover i designed for Rosie Malek-Yonan's The Crimson Field (historical novel) which won the international competition. I would have displayed it with the book graphics (title, names etc...) but it was too small. please let me know what you think! Thank You! BUY A COPY OF THE BOOK FROM..... www.thecrimsonfield.com

thecrimsonfieldb.sized.jpg
[/img]

Hip_Hop_Producer209 said:
First and foremost, welcome back, shamirum. I must say, you look very delectable today :mrgreen:

Secondly, those pictures looks very tranquil and romantic. Purple sunsets are always an ideal look of life. :angel2:

LOL, I can't believe I forgot about my first post since I "came back" to AVN. I've just been busy I guess.

Thank you Naramsin baby; you're beyond sweet! :flowers:

My Immortal Morpheus: The book cover is just beautiful. Of course, we've known that you're talented for quite a while now, and I still can't say how special I feel to have a picture that YOU drew of me (two actually)! I'm glad you put the link of where to buy the book, because Zinda didn't have it when I checked (or else I somehow missed it). Great job, once again.
:artist:

damn, its been too long since i posted something in here :mad:

well these are pictures of beautiful vancouver and vancouver island, sooo i hope you guys enjoy them :mrgreen:

water9.jpg

water2.jpg

water6.jpg

water3.jpg

water1.jpg

water4.jpg

water10.jpg

water8.jpg

water5.jpg

water7.jpg

water11.jpg

water13.jpg