YOUR STUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow i never noticed this thread, the talent u guys have is truely amazing, Morpheous you gotta show me how you make those models, is that puddy?

i got lots of old drawings 10-15 years old i dont draw much on paper just consept art to try to turn into 3D. i started a separate post i didnt know there was one here.

assyrian_dude said:
damn, its been too long since i posted something in here :mad:

Did I inspire you? :blush2: Since I missed this thread so damn much! :cry:

Either way, I am sooo glad you posted those breathtaking photographs. Rommel, they are incredible, just intoxicating I tell you.

And yes, of course, I do LOVE them!!!

Fantastic work, as usual! :bigarmhug:

:clapping: :thumbsup: :clap: :thumbsup: :clapping:

u did inspire me :bigarmhug:

im soo happy u liked them, i kinda took your style if you haven't noticed :angelnot:

but i love the outcome :mrgreen:

the fist one with the seagull is by far of my my favorites :angel2:

yella shamirum, your turn to post your pics :biggrin:

assyrian_dude said:
u did inspire me ?:bigarmhug:

im soo happy u liked them, i kinda took your style if you haven't noticed ?:angelnot:

but i love the outcome ?:mrgreen:

You don't know how flattered I am, really. I looked at some of those pictures and had to do double takes (triple and more actually) because they are exactly what my eyes long to capture. ?:huglove:

But then you took some others that I'd never be able to do, I don't have that kind of eye, and those pictures can just come out, well, just totally awesome. ?:bigarmhug:

YOU are MY inspiration. ?:blush2:

Seriously.

assyrian_dude said:
the fist one with the seagull is by far of my my favorites ?:angel2:

Me, toooo!!! ?:friends:

assyrian_dude said:
yella shamirum, your turn to post your pics ?:biggrin:

You don't know what you've started, buddy, you just don't know. I could this all day long. I just chose a few (yea right) from my new album (http://luc.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1218278&l=8d788). Here goes, lol:

n20002845_18531208_7254.jpg

n20002845_18544451_2764.jpg

n20002845_18551149_6646.jpg

n20002845_18557953_5090.jpg

n20002845_18569660_4920.jpg

n20002845_18571906_1220.jpg

n20002845_18582270_7257.jpg

n20002845_18585368_7820.jpg

n20002845_18585371_7880.jpg

n20002845_18592771_6630.jpg

took these just for the fun of it with back then a brand new camera.

niagra_on_the_lake_canal.sized.jpg

for this tried long exposure i think it was 3 seconds came out pretty neat.
nice_effect.sized.jpg

i got a few others but this is it for now

Daggo, wow, amazing pictures! I love the composition of the first one, and the colors and movement in the second is spectacular! Please post more! :angel2:

Serenity, thank you so much! Please, post some of your work as well. I've never had to take photographs for a class, lol, so who knows how I'd do, but good luck to you! I owe everything to my wonderful digital camera! Thanks again! :bigarmhug:

shamirum said:
Daggo, wow, amazing pictures! I love the composition of the first one, and the colors and movement in the second is spectacular! Please post more! :angel2:

thanks Shamirum. here are the rest.

DSC03439.sized.jpg

DSC03431.sized.jpg

DSC00578.sized.jpg

DSC00583.sized.jpg

DSC00536.sized.jpg

DSC00537.sized.jpg

I paint, I don't think anyone knew that. The only painting I have on file is one that is hanging in my parent's house. When I go back home for Christmas break, I will take pictures of all the artwork I have done.

remake of Monet's "Le Grande Canal"

oil on canvas

9337IMG_2121.jpg

That was actually my first oil on canvas painting, about 2 years ago. I have definately improved LOL. Anyways, I will be taking more pictures soon!

awesome pics guys :thumbsup:

shamie...woohooo---more landscape pictures---i love your landscape pictures :clapping:

Daggo, those close-ups of the grasshopper and spider pics are now one of my fav.....they came out really good

Serenity---i cant see your pics anymore...please upload them again :angel2:

and i never knew that david...cant wait for the rest of your pics, good job man

some pics i took down in ottawa

P1010163.jpg

ottawa18.jpg

P1010195.jpg

P1010213.jpg

P1010175.jpg

Those pictures look fantastic. Not only the colors and views looks beautiful, but the different camera angles looks pretty creative. Here are my favorites:

assyrian_dude:

water11.jpg

fade.jpg

tony1.jpg

P1010163.jpg

shamirum:

n20002845_18544451_2764.jpg

n20002845_18582270_7257.jpg

Daggo:

nice_effect.sized.jpg

DSC00583.sized.jpg

david: I didn't know you can paint. That's great indeed. Personally, I just don't like using oil as the right pigment for me. Its very difficult to clean them off of your brushes haha. I prefer to use acrylic myself. The only bad thing about it is how quickly they dry off. Overall, the picture looks pretty nice. :)

We have such talent here: I love it!!! :2hearts:

Daggo, omgosh, I love the berry one, it's amazing!

Serenity, I can't see your pictures either! :cry:

David, WOW, I love painting, but I draw with charcoal a lot more. I make too many mistakes with colors and liquid (acrylic/oil) paints, lol, but I can't wait for you to show us more.

Rommel, as always, such beauty captured with your lens. Your picture is still my background you know, and so many people have seen it and comment on how beautiful it is, so thanks again.

Keep it up fellow artists! And yes, amateur photographers count as artists... :blush2:

shamirum said:
Rommel, as always, such beauty captured with your lens. Your picture is still my background you know, and so many people have seen it and comment on how beautiful it is, so thanks again.

Keep it up fellow artists! And yes, amateur photographers count as artists... :blush2:

thank YOU for using it :blush:

and of course your an artist :bigarmhug:

yella, lets put the camera on a side people and do some fun paintings or stuff with your computer just for this post

yes, im giving you guys homework :grindance:

HI it's been a while since I posted in any forum or thread or whatever they're called!
HEY! how's everyone doing? I have a new portrait that I'd like to share with you all,
please feel free to comment. I'm also going to see if I can get the pics of my
sculptures to show up instead of little squares with X's. Anyway here's the new
portrait, which by the way is of the most beautiful girl in the world! TheSadCafe!
aka GinSapphire aka Sushi. She's got a lot of names LOL.
I love you baby! Look it's you! XOXOXO

Gorgeous.jpg

Omgosh, I'm so excited!!! :grindance:

I missed this thread, and I actually don't remember seeing some of the last things here, and now this new portrait from My Immortal Morpheus: it's wonderful! :clap:

But you can't go wrong with such a beautiful girl...

Oh wow, someone PLEASE remind me to post some of my latest pictures, it's been TOO long!

And major thanks to Serenity, first of all for having such beautiful pictures here, and then for naming me when it came to "artistic" in one of the threads ... such an honor.? :blush2:

:bigarmhug: I missed you guys!? :bigarmhug:

Thank you everyone for welcoming me back, and for all the thoughtful words!!!

I have a drawing to share with you all, please feel free to comment. This drawing is a CD cover for a Toronto (Brampton) based band called G13 who are into rock music. I am friends with the drummer and offered to design their second CD cover art. Having seen my past work he agreed without hesitation.

The main idea of this piece was to convey a pro-environmental message. However the viewer may take away whatever message they prefer. The subject is of a futuristic industrial world where smog filled skies and skyscraping machinary are the norm. (sound familiar?) The small lake and island are all that remain of the last natural bits of Earth, and if you look close enough, you can see G13 is having their concert there.

I first drew the perspective lines with some rough shapes of the buildings and such, and then scanned them. Using Photoshop I then added colors and details. I used as much freehand drawing as possible and stayed away from the effects tools Photoshop is known for.

The picture displayed is what you would see if you unfolded the CD case completely so that the front and back faces are side by side. The sides of the CD are shown as the thin vertical areas with the band name and CD title. (there are two, one for each side) These sides divide the picture into two, however they don't take away from the "double panel" design I had planned. The image on the right is the front and the image on the left is the back. Below the song list are credits and at the bottom is my credit (YAY ME!)

I created a thread just for this piece because it is in publication and could spawn future assignments! However you CAN comment here. Check out the thread if you'd like to read the comments viewers have left there. It's called "CD Cover Design". I'll leave you with the CD art now, I hope you enjoy it. Thanks!

G13showoff_002.jpg

Serenity, your BW pictures are so beautiful, especially this one

05_02.jpg

and thats a really nice portrait M.I.M and the cd cover has a nice look to it

i'll post some of my work in two-three weeks time....most of my stuff is work in progress

good job you guys, keep up the good work

Here are some of the pictures I've taken since the last time I posted; if they look familiar, it's because they've been on my Facebook album for months...? :blush2:

n20002845_30107317_4715.jpg

n20002845_30107319_5192.jpg

n20002845_30107320_5353.jpg

n20002845_30107321_5511.jpg

n20002845_30107322_5687.jpg

n20002845_30107326_6396.jpg

n20002845_30107327_6581.jpg

And soon, I'll be posting pictures from my trip to Aruba in January (more than I did before in the Chit-Chat Forum).? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back