• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

YOUR STUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

platinum head

Hi there, My band is in an online battle of the bands and I need your vote!

we are almost in 2nd place and only need about a dozen votes!

go to www.santacruzlivebattle.com and vote for

Platinum Head

I've been performing for many years and this would be a great step forward in my career!!!

thank you!

platinum head

http://www.platinumhead.com/audio/product%20mp3s/sugarcoated.mp3

and thanks for all of you that have been voting for us in the online battle of the bands!!!!

www.santacruzlivebattle.com

Peace!

KrayZ

i drew angelian joliE n i used my cousins cameraphone 2 take a pic but i dindt take it whole, i did a closeup on her eye.. its in my signatuRE woo hoo lol

shamirum

Wow, it's been an incredibly long time since I posted here (or anywhere on AVN for that matter :angelnot: ), and it seems like this topic has seen better days as well! No one has posted here in over a month!

I just thought I'd share some pictures I took recently. Chicago has beautiful skies, especially if you're high enough to capture them in the afternoons when the sun is beginning to disappear. The second one is my favorite, just because of the colors. They are all out of focus, because I had to use digital zoom to make sure I didn't get any building edges, but I like them that way anyway. :lol:

And oh yea Annie, that whole sleeping thing didn't work out as I had hoped! Ha! ;-)

Nintendomaster

First and foremost, welcome back, shamirum. I must say, you look very delectable today :mrgreen:

Secondly, those pictures looks very tranquil and romantic. Purple sunsets are always an ideal look of life. :angel2:

This is the cover i designed for Rosie Malek-Yonan's The Crimson Field (historical novel) which won the international competition. I would have displayed it with the book graphics (title, names etc...) but it was too small. please let me know what you think! Thank You! BUY A COPY OF THE BOOK FROM..... www.thecrimsonfield.com

[/img]

shamirum

Hip_Hop_Producer209 said:
First and foremost, welcome back, shamirum. I must say, you look very delectable today :mrgreen:

Secondly, those pictures looks very tranquil and romantic. Purple sunsets are always an ideal look of life. :angel2:
LOL, I can't believe I forgot about my first post since I "came back" to AVN. I've just been busy I guess.

Thank you Naramsin baby; you're beyond sweet! :flowers:

My Immortal Morpheus: The book cover is just beautiful. Of course, we've known that you're talented for quite a while now, and I still can't say how special I feel to have a picture that YOU drew of me (two actually)! I'm glad you put the link of where to buy the book, because Zinda didn't have it when I checked (or else I somehow missed it). Great job, once again.
:artist:

assyrian_dude

damn, its been too long since i posted something in here :mad:

well these are pictures of beautiful vancouver and vancouver island, sooo i hope you guys enjoy them :mrgreen:

Daggo

wow i never noticed this thread, the talent u guys have is truely amazing, Morpheous you gotta show me how you make those models, is that puddy?

i got lots of old drawings 10-15 years old i dont draw much on paper just consept art to try to turn into 3D. i started a separate post i didnt know there was one here.

shamirum

assyrian_dude said:
damn, its been too long since i posted something in here :mad:
Did I inspire you? :blush2: Since I missed this thread so damn much! :cry:

Either way, I am sooo glad you posted those breathtaking photographs. Rommel, they are incredible, just intoxicating I tell you.

And yes, of course, I do LOVE them!!!

Fantastic work, as usual! :bigarmhug:

:clapping: :thumbsup: :clap: :thumbsup: :clapping:

assyrian_dude

u did inspire me :bigarmhug:

im soo happy u liked them, i kinda took your style if you haven't noticed :angelnot:

but i love the outcome :mrgreen:

the fist one with the seagull is by far of my my favorites :angel2:

yella shamirum, your turn to post your pics :biggrin:

shamirum

assyrian_dude said:
u did inspire me ?:bigarmhug:

im soo happy u liked them, i kinda took your style if you haven't noticed ?:angelnot:

but i love the outcome ?:mrgreen:
You don't know how flattered I am, really. I looked at some of those pictures and had to do double takes (triple and more actually) because they are exactly what my eyes long to capture. ?:huglove:

But then you took some others that I'd never be able to do, I don't have that kind of eye, and those pictures can just come out, well, just totally awesome. ?:bigarmhug:

YOU are MY inspiration. ?:blush2:

Seriously.

assyrian_dude said:
the fist one with the seagull is by far of my my favorites ?:angel2:
Me, toooo!!! ?:friends:

assyrian_dude said:
yella shamirum, your turn to post your pics ?:biggrin:
You don't know what you've started, buddy, you just don't know. I could this all day long. I just chose a few (yea right) from my new album (http://luc.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1218278&l=8d788). Here goes, lol:

Daggo

took these just for the fun of it with back then a brand new camera.

for this tried long exposure i think it was 3 seconds came out pretty neat.

i got a few others but this is it for now

shamirum

Daggo, wow, amazing pictures! I love the composition of the first one, and the colors and movement in the second is spectacular! Please post more! :angel2:

Serenity, thank you so much! Please, post some of your work as well. I've never had to take photographs for a class, lol, so who knows how I'd do, but good luck to you! I owe everything to my wonderful digital camera! Thanks again! :bigarmhug:

Daggo

shamirum said:
Daggo, wow, amazing pictures! I love the composition of the first one, and the colors and movement in the second is spectacular! Please post more! :angel2:
thanks Shamirum. here are the rest.

David

I paint, I don't think anyone knew that. The only painting I have on file is one that is hanging in my parent's house. When I go back home for Christmas break, I will take pictures of all the artwork I have done.

remake of Monet's "Le Grande Canal"

oil on canvas

That was actually my first oil on canvas painting, about 2 years ago. I have definately improved LOL. Anyways, I will be taking more pictures soon!

assyrian_dude

awesome pics guys :thumbsup:

shamie...woohooo---more landscape pictures---i love your landscape pictures :clapping:

Daggo, those close-ups of the grasshopper and spider pics are now one of my fav.....they came out really good

Serenity---i cant see your pics anymore...please upload them again :angel2:

and i never knew that david...cant wait for the rest of your pics, good job man

some pics i took down in ottawa

Nintendomaster

Those pictures look fantastic. Not only the colors and views looks beautiful, but the different camera angles looks pretty creative. Here are my favorites:

assyrian_dude:

shamirum:

Daggo:

david: I didn't know you can paint. That's great indeed. Personally, I just don't like using oil as the right pigment for me. Its very difficult to clean them off of your brushes haha. I prefer to use acrylic myself. The only bad thing about it is how quickly they dry off. Overall, the picture looks pretty nice. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.