World's Best Looking Footballers

Jones

Well Knight made the "ugliest"....

Ok so the obvious choices....

KAKA

His personality makes him all the more attractive...

Kaka-wallpapers-acmilan-brazil-1.jpg

RONALDO

manutd-cristiano-ronaldo.jpg

DAVID BECKHAM

David-Beckham.jpg

....OK I'm done...

i think rolando, he cries all the time, he falls as soon as someone touches him and when he is on the ground he looks at the referee and sits there untill he gets a free kick or unti he gets borde of making hollywood films for football!

Also, I think Torres needs to be in either this or Knights thread, for either hottest male or ugliest female..

davidb said:
You've personally met Kaka? Cool!

Haha...I'm creasing with laughter... :yawn:

His display of his faith is commendable...especially as the majority of so-called Christian celebrities get up to God-knows-what in the public spotlight. At least he openly lives a life that the Bible guides us to. He is not ashamed to tell the world about Jesus, something hardly anyone famous does, even though we are called to.

"For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when He comes in His glory, and the glory of the Father and of the holy angels."  Luke 9:26

kaka.jpg

how can you guys say Torres is hot-he is bloody butt ugly!

All time hottest has to be David Beckham-I could have watched him all day in that dam hot ass sexy suit!

david-beckham-shows-his-new-angelic-tattoo_49.jpg

attachment.php

Torres is so damn adorable! He is not ugly.

David Beckham is sexy until he starts talking. lol

Dalida said:

there is no way he wrote his own autobiography!! lol

if he did it would be in red crayon...

AssyrianDrummer said:
there is no way he wrote his own autobiography!! lol

if he did it would be in red crayon...

lol! I just think he sounds like a girl when he talks. I usually love the British accent but on him, not so much.

BTW I love this thread. It's 10:30am here I'm at work not a wake yet but everytime time I click on this thread my eyes open up again.  :mrgreen:

Dalida said:
BTW I love this thread. It's 10:30am here I'm at work not a wake yet but everytime time I click on this thread my eyes open up again.  :mrgreen:

Why thank-you!  :giggle:

Dalida said:

haha I don't plan for him to talk much  :lol:

here are some more

Paolo_Maldini_Maldini_768227.jpg

jose-mourinho.jpg

shamoosey said:
how can you guys say Torres is hot-he is bloody butt ugly!

All time hottest has to be David Beckham-I could have watched him all day in that dam hot ass sexy suit!

david-beckham-shows-his-new-angelic-tattoo_49.jpg

attachment.php

**Drooling*** yes david B is soooo hotttt

shamoosey said:
haha I don't plan for him to talk much  :lol:

here are some more

jose-mourinho.jpg

Yeah. Definitely Jose Mourinho. Is it creepy that he's old enough to be our father? Twice my age....eww

David Beckham, yum. I love passing the Armani section at Macy's because of his advertisements. Hahahaha!

I don't care for other soccer players though. They all seem like a bunch of cry baby sissies.

Dalida said:
lol! I just think he sounds like a girl when he talks. I usually love the British accent but on him, not so much.

What's the point if he talks? That's just a buzzkill. Guy's are supposed to sit there and look sexy. Not talk and turn us off. Hahahaha!

Ashuriena said:
David Beckham, yum. I love passing the Armani section at Macy's because of his advertisements. Hahahaha!

I don't care for other soccer players though. They all seem like a bunch of cry baby sissies.

What's the point if he talks? That's just a buzzkill. Guy's are supposed to sit there and look sexy. Not talk and turn us off. Hahahaha!

lol ok when i meet a girl ill try pull her by just looking at her pulling "sexy poses" and not talking all night...

winner winner

Ashuriena said:

lmao! First of all I miss you! We haven't harass anyone together in a while.  :bigarmhug: Second I would like man to talk. lol I like to have conversations unless I'm only in the mood of him sitting there and look sexy. lol

Baklawa I have a friend who looks exactly like Iker. I mean exactly from the ears, nose and the hair. lol They could be twins well except my friend is Assyrian.

Back