• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

World's Best Looking Footballers

AssyrianDrummer

Ashuriena said:
David Beckham, yum. I love passing the Armani section at Macy's because of his advertisements. Hahahaha!

I don't care for other soccer players though. They all seem like a bunch of cry baby sissies.

What's the point if he talks? That's just a buzzkill. Guy's are supposed to sit there and look sexy. Not talk and turn us off. Hahahaha!
lol ok when i meet a girl ill try pull her by just looking at her pulling "sexy poses" and not talking all night...

winner winner

Dalida

Ashuriena said:
What's the point if he talks? That's just a buzzkill. Guy's are supposed to sit there and look sexy. Not talk and turn us off. Hahahaha!
lmao! First of all I miss you! We haven't harass anyone together in a while.  :bigarmhug: Second I would like man to talk. lol I like to have conversations unless I'm only in the mood of him sitting there and look sexy. lol

Dalida

Baklawa I have a friend who looks exactly like Iker. I mean exactly from the ears, nose and the hair. lol They could be twins well except my friend is Assyrian.

Ashuriena

AssyrianDrummer said:
lol ok when i meet a girl ill try pull her by just looking at her pulling "sexy poses" and not talking all night...

winner winner
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dalida said:
lmao! First of all I miss you! We haven't harass anyone together in a while.  :bigarmhug: Second I would like man to talk. lol I like to have conversations unless I'm only in the mood of him sitting there and look sexy. lol
I miss you, too, hot stuff! :bigarmhug: We need to make a pervy comeback, hahaha! I don't know about the talking... what if he opens his mouth and his sexy ass sounds girly? He'd be a waste, hahahahahahaha!

Cascade

Amazing how people's tastes can be so different. I don't find Beckham remotely attractive (guys with a British look are extremely bland). Ronaldo, Pique, Villa are also all below average and unattractive to me.

These footballers are rather handsome:

Jimmy Durmaz (he's Assyrian btw)
Mile Jedinek (recently, not before)
Karim Benzema
Younis Mahmoud (I know that he's really ordinary looking, but there's something enticing about his eyes)

Did I miss anyone or there are hardly attractive soccer players? Lol