• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE

shamoosey

Hi all,

Anyone interested in a sweepstake for the world cup 2010?

Entry is 1000 Assyros, winner will recieve all entry  :assyros:

I need at least 16 people to make this possible but 32 people would be great!

Closing date is Monday 7th of June  :assyros: must be sent before the semi-final!  Please send these to me.

PLEASE NOTE: Name's and countries will be drawn out of a hat at random.  You do not choose the team you want :mrgreen:

Entry List (all names in bold have paid their 1000 :assyros:):

1.Shami
2.Robin
3.Ashoor
4.Knight
5.David b
6.Machiavelli
7.Anitaaaaaaaaaa
8.MJay
9.Dalida
10.AssyrianDrummer
11.Jacob
12.Jonadona
13.David
14.GodismyJudge
15.sargonthedon
16.Hookah
17.Merooona
18.katyyy
19.liya *
20.Assyrianism
21.Davidb
22.Davidb
23.Davidb
24.Davidb
25.Davidb
26.iraq_toronto_m
27.Merengues
28.Merengues
29.ASHOOR
30.ASHOOR
31.Nuray
32.Robin

shamoosey

awsome-I will post it on the chit chat page also  :mrgreen:

If I get 16 people, each person can gets 2 teams (only if not enough ppl enter!)

Closing date will be Monday 7th of June :mrgreen:

shamoosey

thanks for all you guys for joining, six more people and it will defo happen! 

Dalida, you can send it whenever you want, as long as I have it before the world cup is over  :mrgreen:

shamoosey

Hey davidb, you dint actually have to do anything, it's more a game of luck! I draw your name and then draw a team out of a hat-that is your team for the world cup! Once the team is out, your out. Does that make sense?