• Visit our new 2022 World Cup sub-forum to discuss and read all about the greatest tournament on earth. Located under our Sports section.

World Cup so far: shocks and surprises!

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
With 4 games to go tomorrow, the World Cup has so far been about surprises and big shocks.

Biggest one is Saudi Arabia beating tournament favourites Argentina. Today you had Japan stunning Germany. Germany faces Spain on Sunday in a must win show-down.

Other surprises was Tunisia and Morocco holding Denmark and Croatia respectively to scoreless ties.

After all these games played, Brazil is yet to play and in fact will play the very last game of the first round.

ASHOOR

Crocodile Bani

How much I celebrated my second team beating Germany after their disgraceful behaviour with that stupid photo. Go woke, go broke. I have zero sympathy for the Germans, English, Dutch and the other European teams who wish to push their gay agenda down everyone's throats.

No surprise with Croatia. They over achieved last world cup., They will make other finals as the Hungarians and the Czechs did in the past but they are no powerhouse. After Canada's heart breaking loss, it will be interesting to watch them play Morocco who have more heart breaking losses in World Cup history than anyone else.

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Don’t understand it bro. This wokeism is like a cancer. They push it so much and hard, pishla pakhta. It is admirable that these teams care about gay rights etc but it is not like Qatar has an agenda to get rid of gay people from existence lol. They simple don’t allow homosexuality just like all other Muslim and Arab nations. Why are you so shocked , as if Qatar has been sending their agents to kill homosexuals everywhere they are found lol.

Again, it is remarkable to be this passionate about the issue, but when you push it this much, you lose people’s support too.

ASHOOR

Crocodile Bani

They have certainly lost my support. I had predicted (and placed a cheeky bet) that the Germans would make the final. Now, I don't care about my bet. Wokeism is a cancer as you said.