World Cup Final: Holland vs. Spain

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
World Cup Final: Holland vs. Spain

Is it just me, or does the world cup final seem like something so freaking special? It is like judgment day!

ASHOOR

At this stage, only Brazil could take on Spain and beat them, and Holland is no Brazil, so Spain should win it.

If Holland actually wins, it won't be a shock, but close.

ASHOOR

LOL Dalida I know, and we were only few seconds apart:

09:28:13 AM  (ASHOOR)
09:28:24 AM  (Dalida)

ASHOOR

You and your love affair with Brazil. Let it go, seriously.

Spain will have their cake.

David David, if it was only that easy brother! I am trying to get over it. But I think I am almost over it now. It is hard!

ASHOOR

Dalida said:
I wish that everyday.

Haha! You'd love it there. You gotta go. Let me know if you need a tour guide. I know a lot of the history and I'm a great driver there. :)

jacob said:
Haha! You'd love it there. You gotta go. Let me know if you need a tour guide. I know a lot of the history and I'm a great driver there. :)

I will definitely let you know when I go. Sometime next year for sure. You just have to be ok driving girls all day.  :mrgreen:

This is indeed a tough one for me ya'll.

Holland (my #1) vs. Spain (my #2)...boy can I call it! lol  I should've bet throughout, would've made some $$$... anyway...

I'm going for the Oranje in this one.  Breaks my heart that Spain is in there too.  I love the fact that none of them have won before, with Spain not even being in a final.  Should be a great match!  Whoever attacks more and is more aggressive will definitely be the victor.

I think you have to take out all of the previous games and just focus on this one and the opposition.  Who will start?  What is the strategy?  Spain's vicious attack vs. Hollands wicked counters.  Size wise is advantage to Holland but we all know what Spain did with their disadvantage with Germany.

Stinks too because I was just in Spain last month, so I grew a genuine interest with their team.  They have a great chance to take it all!  I've also been a fan of Holland since 1994 World Cup when they lost vs. Brazil (boo!) and have always had a close tie with them as well.

It still hasn't hit me that my top 2 teams are in the final yet.  I guess I will have to wait for Sunday to finally celebrate with my Oranje jersey! (with the Spain one in the car... just in case)  :)

Dalida said:
I will definitely let you know when I go. Sometime next year for sure. You just have to be ok driving girls all day.  :mrgreen:

That sounds just awful. Who would want to be in an amazing country going around with a bunch of hot chicks everywhere? Yeah definitely not me, no way......*drifts off into dreamland*

jacob said:
That sounds just awful. Who would want to be in an amazing country going around with a bunch of hot chicks everywhere? Yeah definitely not me, no way......*drifts off into dreamland*

You should first ask Dalida what her definition of "driving girls" means. This may not be such a bad proposition!

I kid, Dalida! :mrgreen:

jacob said:
Boo!

Spain all the way. I wish I was in Spain now, like I was for Euro '08.

I'm going for the Dutch because I know Van P will play, whereas Cesc is on the bench/leaving us. Club loyalties!

For me, it has been the WORST World Cup in HISTORY of World Cups, yes even WORSE than 2002!

Hopefully Spain win to make it just that much more better, it feels like i have to wait 8 years instead of 4 years for the next World Cup since this one was so dissapointing.....

Back