• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Workout Music

Jon

In high School when I was in ASB, I used to listen to Lose Yourself by Eminem!

I used to listen to that song before speeches, rallies, events!

JLB

wu-tang--visionz
eminem--till i collapse
rob d--clubbed to death
wu-tang--triumph
jay-z--blueprint 2
clint mansell--dead reckoning
dr.dre--lil ghetto boy

herro i need to join that class!

Ashuriena

You should get some Maino and some Royce da 5'9 in there. Oooo, and some old school stuff like Westside Connection, Daz Dillinger, and DJ Quik. :mrgreen:

Nintendomaster

Ashuriena said:
You should get some Maino and some Royce da 5'9 in there. Oooo, and some old school stuff like Westside Connection, Daz Dillinger, and DJ Quik. :mrgreen:

He just want music to perform his workouts - not robbing banks or smuggling some Coke lol.

I'll make a list of songs very soon.

Ashuriena

Nintendomaster said:
He just want music to perform his workouts - not robbing banks or smuggling some Coke lol.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: HEY! It pumps you up to workout...it does for me. :lol:

JLB

Nintendomaster said:

:giggle: haha nice...yea hook me up i know you've got the right tunes

shamoosey

i normally listen to this house mix a friend made or something like The Prodigy :mrgreen:

i will download the mixes also and try them out  :)