Whose going to convention?

Jon said:
HAHAHAHA!

No, he loves mowing the lawn, I need something else!

Make him trim your hedges since no one else is willing to do that for you.
perv.gif
Bow chika bow wow! :lol:

OnPoint said:
As long as you can feed her 3 times a day and put her to sleep on-time, I'll let you have her free of charge. Sounds like a deal?? She also doesn't play nice with the other kids, so you are going to have to keep a close eye on her on the playground. She enjoys bullying and stealing toys from the other kids.

Don't worry I will take care of her. My little Ashy is not a bully. Me and her will just harass hot sexy men most of the time. lol

Ashuriena said:
:jumpy: I want to be stolen by Dalida! :blush2:

Oh you will be, don't worry. I just have to find a way to keep you forever.

OnPoint said:
I'm going to the convention. I just hope my sis doesn't rent the serial killer/perverted  passenger van and start throwing candy at elderly people and embarrasing the family name. Thanks, sis.

Kool so will get to meet u :D

LMAOO @ ash & Jon u 2 are crazy

so Jon are u coming to convention????

Barwarneta said:
Kool so will get to meet u :D

LMAOO @ ash & Jon u 2 are crazy

so Jon are u coming to convention????

I'm trying to see who still wants to go, but there's a good chance I'm going!  :)

Dalida said:
Don't worry I will take care of her. My little Ashy is not a bully. Me and her will just harass hot sexy men most of the time. lol

Oh you will be, don't worry. I just have to find a way to keep you forever.

Yes!! Listen to Dalida...I'm not a bully, I'm an angel. :angelnot: HAHAHAHA! Sexy hot men harassment! :jumpy: We make a good team...hahahaha!

You can keep me for as long as you want.
perv.gif

Barwarneta said:
:lol: yyaayy ash will be happy.

Jon oh just come will all be here  :lol: waiting for u.

Hahahahahaha, you're making it seem like Jon is actually wanted...so not true. :lol: HAHAHAHA!

Ashuriena said:
Yes!! Listen to Dalida...I'm not a bully, I'm an angel. :angelnot: HAHAHAHA! Sexy hot men harassment! :jumpy: We make a good team...hahahaha!

You can keep me for as long as you want.
perv.gif

Hahahahahaha, you're making it seem like Jon is actually wanted...so not true. :lol: HAHAHAHA!

to honanta ate i wanna meet the guy, plus it will be fun omg wouldnt it be funny is ur brother and jon became really good friends LOL :D

Guys let us keep it about the convention please :)

No Spamming (unless it is convention related lol)

ASHOOR

Ashoor I was talking about stealing Ashuriena at convention so it's convention related.  :mrgreen:

Back