• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Whose going to convention?

Ashuriena

New member
OnPoint said:
I'm going to the convention. I just hope my sis doesn't rent the serial killer/perverted  passenger van and start throwing candy at elderly people and embarrasing the family name. Thanks, sis.
HAHAHAHA, the serial killer van!
 

Jon

New member
Ashuriena said:
How dare you be my competition! Hahahahaha!
I'm going to be handing out "King Size" candy bars unlike your "Mini/Fun Size" candies! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
 

Ashuriena

New member
Jon said:
I'm going to be handing out "King Size" candy bars unlike your "Mini/Fun Size" candies! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
King size bar? Are you making up for something that's "fun" size? :lol:
 

Dalida

New member
OnPoint said:
As long as you can feed her 3 times a day and put her to sleep on-time, I'll let you have her free of charge. Sounds like a deal?? She also doesn't play nice with the other kids, so you are going to have to keep a close eye on her on the playground. She enjoys bullying and stealing toys from the other kids.
Don't worry I will take care of her. My little Ashy is not a bully. Me and her will just harass hot sexy men most of the time. lol

Ashuriena said:
:jumpy: I want to be stolen by Dalida! :blush2:
Oh you will be, don't worry. I just have to find a way to keep you forever.
 

Barwarneta

New member
OnPoint said:
I'm going to the convention. I just hope my sis doesn't rent the serial killer/perverted  passenger van and start throwing candy at elderly people and embarrasing the family name. Thanks, sis.
Kool so will get to meet u :D

LMAOO @ ash & Jon u 2 are crazy

so Jon are u coming to convention????
 

Jon

New member
Barwarneta said:
Kool so will get to meet u :D

LMAOO @ ash & Jon u 2 are crazy

so Jon are u coming to convention????
I'm trying to see who still wants to go, but there's a good chance I'm going!  :)
 

Ashuriena

New member
Dalida said:
Don't worry I will take care of her. My little Ashy is not a bully. Me and her will just harass hot sexy men most of the time. lol

Oh you will be, don't worry. I just have to find a way to keep you forever.
Yes!! Listen to Dalida...I'm not a bully, I'm an angel. :angelnot: HAHAHAHA! Sexy hot men harassment! :jumpy: We make a good team...hahahaha!

You can keep me for as long as you want.


Barwarneta said:
:lol: yyaayy ash will be happy.

Jon oh just come will all be here  :lol: waiting for u.
Hahahahahaha, you're making it seem like Jon is actually wanted...so not true. :lol: HAHAHAHA!
 

Barwarneta

New member
Ashuriena said:
Yes!! Listen to Dalida...I'm not a bully, I'm an angel. :angelnot: HAHAHAHA! Sexy hot men harassment! :jumpy: We make a good team...hahahaha!

You can keep me for as long as you want.


Hahahahahaha, you're making it seem like Jon is actually wanted...so not true. :lol: HAHAHAHA!
to honanta ate i wanna meet the guy, plus it will be fun omg wouldnt it be funny is ur brother and jon became really good friends LOL :D
 
Top