Who'd You Rather???

AssyrianPrince21

Knock Boots With...:shades:

Males: Condaleeza Rice or Hilary Clinton?

Females: Sadaam or Osama?

now someone else ask.. :mrgreen:

AssyrianPrince21 said:
Knock Boots With...:shades:

Males: Condaleeza Rice or Hilary Clinton?

Females: Sadaam or Osama?

now someone else ask.. :mrgreen:

Ewww! How could you give us girls such HORRIBLE choices??? I mean, this has nothing to do with how I'll be campaigning for Hillary in 2008 (and yea, it's Hillary with two l's, she's not a mod squad freak like Hilary Duff and her parents, lol, although I must admit, I love HilDuff's songs). Anyway, how come the guys get "normal" non-DICKtator and non-terrorist choices and we got stuck with, what, the two worst of the worst? Hmmm...

stop complaining and choose!!! :mad:

its SUPPPPPOSED to be hard..... :yes:

Alasas Hillary Clinton and Condaleeza were soo easy... lol... they're hideous... :sick:

Smart Suraya... u never answered the FIRST question!!! :nono:

I'd go with Whoopi... :sleep: ... Rosie is too butch for me... :sick:

Fellas: Jennifer Lopez or Shakira?? :hmmm:

Ladies: Enrique or Ricky Martin? :hmmm:

AssyrianPrince21 said:
stop complaining and choose!!! :mad:

its SUPPPPPOSED to be hard..... :yes:

Alasas Hillary Clinton and Condaleeza were soo easy... lol... they're hideous... :sick:

:banned:

Ufff, NO! I (at least) go for more than looks, not that Saddam or Osama are so freaking handsome, but at least if they weren't darn bloody murderers (say the "bloody" in a British accent so it sounds right). Anyway, you might not think Condoleezza and Hillary are hot, hot, hot, but at least you wouldn't want to bring a loaded pistol to bed for protection (unless you're kinky like that or something). And the choice isn't hard, duh: NEITHER. And if they were my only two choices EVER, I'd become celibate. Thank you and good day!

:bangin:

Thanx for officially killing this thread... :nono: ...you buzzkill you... :mad:

This is based on looks alone... ur digging wayyyyy to deep into this...:ROFLMAO:

AssyrianPrince21 said:
Ladies: Enrique or Ricky Martin? :hmmm:

Ricky, even if he's bi, gay, or whatever (heehee). Enrique's mole just pisses me off, I'm not sure why... :tomato:

Oh and Shakira..hands down. And i liked the mole..i miss the mole :(

Ohhh, I forgot to ask a question, and I'm not that heterocentric or gender-biased, lol, so guys pick whoever you want, same with the girls. I have to be all open-minded since I might hook up with Ricky and all...

Sooo, guys and dolls, make your choice:

story.superman.jpg
OR
story.batman.jpg

Supergirl.jpg
OR
catwoman.jpg

I'd pick Superman. I have this thing for him...

And with the images I happen to have chosen, I won't be surprised if Catwoman is tops tonight. NO, I didn't say she'd take her top off tonight, see how dirty you are!

Smart Suraya said:

I pick the "X" in the box that I see, lol, I see no image, just this:
XLover.jpg

But that's better than the other choice, heehee. Jhareh Danny DeVito, but I'd want to be able to kiss him without kneeling down and all, that's why Rhea Perlman is perfect for him!

im tappin hillarys ass.. the men are fugly.

ok .. some toughyS..if any ladies talk any smack, ure just plain haterSSSSS

men :
JESSICA ALBA
alba.jpg

Angelian JOLIE <333333333333
jolie.jpg

joliekisses.gif

or ADRIANA LIMAA
lima6.jpg

4 tha laydayZ ;) ho ho ho monshaREE[[french accent]]:
emm vin diesel turns me on
windiesel.jpg

i kn u ladies like brad pitt.. ehh noyt one of my favs yet still hot
bradpitt.jpg

or jrok whos right up there lol
:2guns: kills the compettitionn lol ok ok wait
johnny deppp emm
JohnnyDepp_Vespa_150x208.jpg

LLCOOLJ rawr
llcoolj.jpg

n i was going 2 put COLLIN FARREL, until i saw this...
colin.jpg

ive learned a lot from this post.. nina officially is obsessed with swole guys lol

why are all the choices for us females sucky??? i rather go with jessica alba...vin diesels body does look nice though...everyone elses pic is blakhhhhh....johnny depp??? :confused:

Jessica ALBAAAAA all the wayyyyyyy :yes:

ukkhhhhh... I was drooling in INTO THE BLUE... :2hearts:

Males: Linda George , Juliana Jendo or Julie Yousif?????

Females: Janan Sawa, Sargon Gabriel, Evin Agassi?????

Back