• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

When ISIS ends, someone else will come.

When ISIS ends someone else will come and takeover as terrorists, ISIS will not end the threats and terrorism against the Assyrians in Iraq and Syria they will always be another Muslim group that will target the Assyrians.

Assyrians in Iraq and Syria need change, they should be having guns on their backs for protection wherever they go, this is what some Israelis do in  Jerusalem and they have stopped over 50+ attackers because they are holding weapons on their back.

If Assyrians migrate back to "Mosul" and the Ninewa plains, they need weapons and more security or else they will be an "easy target" to Sunni individuals just like what happened in dora, Baghdad.

mrzurnaci

this is why I keep saying #ArmAssyrians
It's not safe anywhere in the world, safety can only be done by the people, not the government.
Get armed like me. Chicago has violence to it and having a gun on me makes me and my friends around me feel safe.

nejepnerast

Thousands of sunnis isis were killed . Each Isis  Iraqi fighters has at least 4-5 brothers and few hundred cousins , nephews  and relatives and few thousands in his tribe who will most certainly seek revenge from shia and sunnis who cooperated with shia and usa . According to arab culture if they do not seek revenge the shame will follow them for eternity .

Like the arab say : Revenge can only be taken with blood .

the region is screwed .

Joe25

mrzurnaci said:
this is why I keep saying #ArmAssyrians
It's not safe anywhere in the world, safety can only be done by the people, not the government.
Get armed like me. Chicago has violence to it and having a gun on me makes me and my friends around me feel safe.

Good job, solid advice too.