What should Tiger Woods Do?

i understand that, like i said he maybe a nerd but dude was pretty perverted. and yah he broke a commandment completly betrayed his wife and kids and really messed up, but does he deserve all this crap they're raving about him? His marriage is already in enough trouble and every channel, every website is constantly reporting what he did wrong. its none of the worlds business what he does, it should be a private matter between him and his family, he's got alot of fessing up to do especially to the kids as to why his parents are now split. he doesnt deserve it, and everyday his kids see their father depicted on tv on literally every station, if i were him id leave an say F it all.

i dont even believe half these girls, dude gets caught up with 1 voicemail then 40 woman come forth... ffs i can call tmz right now and be like yah i had sex with tiger to and i bet id be all over the news to... all i smell is attention *****s from the girls coming forth cuz yah he cheated but i doubt with that many, and desperate news reporters who have nothing else to report.

ASHOOR said:
Ramsin, people cheat all the time. The problem is in the shock that Tiger caused. It came out of nowhere. He never seemed to be someone who could fool us all. That is where the shock is. Plus, he did it with so many, and not just with one, like the former governor of NY for example (Spencer)

ASHOOR

i hear that ashoor, but that governor was on the news for like 3 days, not like the past month tigers been on. ontop of that the pitt jolie case is a perfect example. dude cheated on his wife while still married, then just suddenly packs his crap and leaves for the other woman because he wanted kids... how come the media didnt depict him for a month? he had a clean record who seem'd like a genuine man and he did the same crap tiger did.

Tiger Woods is the most controlled brand in sports and when the controlled image is one thing and the reality is another, you better believe it's gonna make the news for a long time.  He does deserve it because he's a profit wh*re that would sell out anybody for money.  Taking money from companies like Chevron and Nike or being in bed with people like the Philippines government is just as immoral to me as sleeping around.  I only wish the media would've exposed him for those immoral acts and not for getting a little pussy on the side.  Err...a lot on the side I guess.

ramsiN said:
im 100% serious...

I can't believe that you are blaming his wife for his actions.  He chose to cheat.  No one made him do it.  He made the decision to cheat numerous times.  If he didn't get what he needed at home, then he should get a divorce and sleep around all he wants. 

Being a celeb means everything you do will have a spotlight on it.  He gets paid big money for who he is otherwise companies wouldn't use his image to endorse their products.  So ya...he does deserve all this attention.

Why should the media take it easy on him because his marriage is in trouble?  He chose to become a celebrity and he chose to cheat so ya the media is gonna be all over it.  a + b = c  every time.

noon i never said that it was her fault. i stated he screwed up. what i meant its not explained by tiger himself why he did what he did, not that he has to explain himself to anyone other then his family and god. but for someone thats so sexily charged when he's married indicates not much was probably going on in the Woods family home masterbedroom and coulda been a factor in him looking elsewhere.

but just to clarify, i never said it was her fault. i stated it was his fault and that in no way am i trying to justify his actions. but we'll never know what really happened, however him not getting what he needed from his wife causing him to look elsewhere isnt that farfetched is it?

and just because he did sin, screw up and cheat, does it mean its ok that something so private that should be discussed between the partners involved should be everywhere that no matter if your watching tv, reading the paper, or listening to news broadcasts this mans private life is the main topic.

I think you're eating your words now.  Dude, how the heck are you gonna blame the mother of his children for his dumb a$$ mistakes??? 

I just hope you wouldn't blame your mom if dad cheated on her! Guys don't cheat just because they aren't getting what they need at home, whatever the fack that is.  So yeah, your speculation is way out there. 

If you're not happy in your marriage, then get a divorce. 

The funny thing is, you probably wouldn't feel like this if it was the other way around.  You'd just call her a whor3 and move on.  But why can't you just say that he's a facking whor3 and move on?!  That's all.  He's a whor3.

His life is not private.  Fact!  He made that choice.  Fact.

ramsiN said:
man im so pissed at whats going on with tiger. he cheated and what? there's tons of cheaters out their and the media is just loving the fact they're able to kill his squeaky clean image. the way the media is doing this i think this guy is gonna eventually lock himself up in a motel in his underwear with a lamp wire around his neck and blow his brains out. thats celebrity/pro athlete life. everyone knows it and half of these celebrities, athletes, and musicians admit it, to being on the road alot and getting their satisfaction elsewhere. i mean ffs brad pitt cheated on his wife and went with another chick and the whole world was ok with it, how come he didnt get crucified on the media as well?

im not backing his actions up what so ever. he screwed up and screwed up royally, but he doesn't need to explain it to us its his wife and God he needs to explain his actions to. He doesnt deserve all this news coverage. this isnt even news i mean for the love of god im sure more then 50% of the ppl on this forum have been cheated on or cheated themselves and howcome they didnt get front page news. its absolutly absurd. I'm seeing a huge double standard here. everyone wants to know everything, but no1 has asked why he would do something like this... to me it sounds like if the wife did her wifely duties and kept things interesting in bed a bit more then he'd probably be more reluctant to look for it elsewhere. at the same time dont flame me, i read alot of the texts he sent out, tiger may be kinda nerdy but this guy is more perverted then most men who attend strip bars on a normal basis lol.

i dont even look at anchors and news reporters bits as news anymore, the news is now pretty much the paparazzi. I mean ffs report living conditions, economy, natural disasters, things to beware of. Not tiger cheated, tom cruise is legaly psychotic and possibly a undercover fruit, rkelly peeing on little girls, or how retardadly lady gaga was caught being dressed. tho some of these may be interesting to read at times, lol, its still not news.

To sum it up, i got nothing but respect for tiger, dude is literally the MJ of golf and no1 can top him. if i were him and i see my wife doesnt want to make crap work out id empty the bank account sell everything move to a different country change my identity and say F it all to everyone and thing. Afterall he made millions and millions and will go down  still as the best golfer anyways, so he already made his mark.

there's absolutly no reason for me to eat my words. i see nowhere in what i wrote where i said its his wifes fault, i actually stated right away he screwed up and its all on him, not her. i just said maybe if she did some of crap they use to before they got married he'd still be sexually interested in her.  i think the problem here is ppl skim reading and posting rather then reading everything and taking it for what its worth.... i never say something stupid that ill have to take it back, thats just not me.

ramsiN said:
there's absolutly no reason for me to eat my words. i see nowhere in what i wrote where i said its his wifes fault, i actually stated right away he screwed up and its all on him, not her. i just said maybe if she did some of crap they use to before they got married he'd still be sexually interested in her.  i think the problem here is ppl skim reading and posting rather then reading everything and taking it for what its worth.... i never say something stupid that ill have to take it back, thats just not me.

By saying that the wife should have done more stuff to keep him interested...you are implying that it is her fault.  The implication is there.  It is also a huge assumption.  She could be doing all sorts of things in bed for all we know.  He's a public figure so he chose to be in the spotlight...good or bad. 

Kate Moss was caught snorting coke by a newspaper here, she now has more campaigns then she did before...this will blow over in less then 6 months and he will be back playing golf and all his sponsors will be back on etc...

but i never technically said it was her fault. i have plenty of married friends who always stray from there wives because of the bedroom, especially after a babie gets involved in the picture. i mean the passion of sex is gone by then usually so half the stuff that occured in the beggining of the relationship didnt end up happening later on in the relationship. im not saying its her fault, but that its a possible reason as to why he strayed, at the sametime i stated he was a perv so he woulda strayed regardless.

anyways she gets the last laugh when she takes half his riches so    Elin 1  Tiger 0

Back