What is with Evin Agassi....?

Anitaaaaaaaaaa

Okk sorry for those people who "Love" Evin Agassi but he is such loser and copy cat he always copy Greek and turkish songs.... :ranting: why cant our singer have thier own music and songs :bangin:

Here is a song that Evin stole from greek songs or music :giggle:

[youtube=425,350]r2pkvTdmXOY[/youtube]

OMG I KNOW!!!!!!!!!! Have u ever heard tani tani??? He COMPLETELY ripped that song off the turkish singer ibrahim tatlises. This guy needs to be slapped in the face.

Yeah he always copy the songs, and peopel LOVES him :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: it kills me man, he need 2 get his on music dummy dum :giggle:, all he is good at is writing letter 2 GOD:ROFLMAO:

Anitaaaaaaaaaa said:
Yeah he always copy the songs, and peopel LOVES him :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: it kills me man, he need 2 get his on music dummy dum :giggle:, all he is good at is writing letter 2 GOD:ROFLMAO:
Yeah, now I don't know what your talking about because I really really hate Assyrian music... I like zorna though lol.

Atoreta Brata said:
Ena he still rockssssssssssssssssssssss :razz:

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Atoreta Brata said:
he still rockssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :ranting:

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I think that the only truly original singers we have are Ashur Betsargis, and Sargon.

Janaan rips turkish singers too. BTW, have you met him in person? He's not the nicest person in the world.

But of all of these guys, Ashur is the only one that writes his own music, so what do you expect?

I still love assyrian music, and will always continue to do so.

atourya said:
I think that the only truly original singers we have are Ashur Betsargis, and Sargon.

Janaan rips turkish singers too. BTW, have you met him in person? He's not the nicest person in the world.

But of all of these guys, Ashur is the only one that writes his own music, so what do you expect?

I still love assyrian music, and will always continue to do so.

I LOVE ASHUR :2hearts: :2hearts:

Yeah alll Janans songs r turkish, and i have meet him b4 , who said he is the nicest person  :ranting: :ROFLMAO:...

Anitaaaaaaaaaa said:
I LOVE ASHUR :2hearts: :2hearts:

Yeah alll Janans songs r turkish, and i have meet him b4 , who said he is the nicest person  :ranting: :ROFLMAO:...

Ashur is my favorite singer, what's your favorite song of his?

See, now I like you even more! If you said Ramsen Sheeno, we would have had a problem.  :giggle:

atourya said:
Ashur is my favorite singer, what's your favorite song of his?

See, now I like you even more! If you said Ramsen Sheeno, we would have had a problem.  :giggle:

LOOL ok we mite have one, coz i do like him 2 but ofcourse not like ASHUR , Ashur is my number one assyrian singer

Hmm i like Nora altdyana,Qamot Dewat belyame,lan pakhsawa, qaser at kholmane, and all other one :2hearts:

Anitaaaaaaaaaa said:
LOOL ok we mite have one, coz i do like him 2 but ofcourse not like ASHUR , Ashur is my number one assyrian singer

Hmm i like Nora altdyana,Qamot Dewat belyame,lan pakhsawa, qaser at kholmane, and all other one :2hearts:

I like Ramsen too, to a certain degree. I guess haha. His Bagieh is excellent.

My favorite Ashur songs are Tah Talkhakhleh and Nara'D Gazarta. Bet Nahrain is a given.

;-)

atourya said:
I like Ramsen too, to a certain degree. I guess haha. His Bagieh is excellent.

My favorite Ashur songs are Tah Talkhakhleh and Nara'D Gazarta. Bet Nahrain is a given.

;-)

Ohh yeah Bet nahrain is very nice, Hmmm ALLL OF HIS SONGS R NICE :clap:

Hey Don't kill Evin!

I might be recording with him on his new album actually.

I have been working with his son to make music.

i know a lot of assyrians love him, but my husband hates him....to be honest with u, he was rude to my husband, my husband was talking and he spoke like zakho way thats how we speak it u know then Ewan goes to him, ate lawit atoraya, ate chaldanie, so leave the party, my husband goes i thought there is no diffrence between chaldeans and assyrians, my husband got sooo pissed off so he left :(  since then he hates him...

atourya said:
Hey Don't kill Evin!

I might be recording with him on his new album actually.

I have been working with his son to make music.

Fine but after we WILL Ok...

BrOwN eYeS said:
i know a lot of assyrians love him, but my husband hates him....to be honest with u, he was rude to my husband, my husband was talking and he spoke like zakho way thats how we speak it u know then Ewan goes to him, ate lawit atoraya, ate chaldanie, so leave the party, my husband goes i thought there is no diffrence between chaldeans and assyrians, my husband got sooo pissed off so he left :(  since then he hates him...

Thats realy mean  :bangin:

My brother and dad loves him and I hate him :wavetowel:

Back