• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

What has been happening with Assyrianvoice?

mrzurnaci

SonOfAssyria said:
Looks like it's finally back up. It was down for weeks.

problem for me was I was connecting to it like "http://www.assyrianvoice.net/forums/" but it was changed to "http://www.assyrianvoice.net/forum/"

Joe25

Just in time for the 100th anniversary of the assasination of our dear Mar Shimun Benyamin. 4 days left.

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry guys, it has been one frustrating experience in the last 4 weeks with our host. They have fixed most of the issues, including the most important one of speed which only got resolved today.

I have to keep checking and fingers crossed, the worst is behind us.

We have a lot to catch up on: Assyrian brawl on an Aussie cruise? All the recent discoveries unearthed from the Assyrian palace under a mosque in Mosul? The Winter Olympics? Me having won 25 million lottery? Jkaboit the last one but wish :p

Cascade

ASHOOR said:
Sorry guys, it has been one frustrating experience in the last 4 weeks with our host. They have fixed most of the issues, including the most important one of speed which only got resolved today.

I have to keep checking and fingers crossed, the worst is behind us.

We have a lot to catch up on: Assyrian brawl on an Aussie cruise? All the recent discoveries unearthed from the Assyrian palace under a mosque in Mosul? The Winter Olympics? Me having won 25 million lottery? Jkaboit the last one but wish :p
I hear about every Assyrian incident in Australia, but not this. What was the brawl about? Lol.

A young Assyrian man in Melbourne got rammed to death by a car in Melbourne, btw. Pretty sad.

atourina

ASHOOR said:
We have a lot to catch up on: Assyrian brawl on an Aussie cruise?

I heard about it!! Our local news station reported it (I saw it on their facebook page), and I commented to my sisters about how they were Assyrian because of their last name.. then some idiot replied saying they're rich Italians  :bash: