What do you like about yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovemoon said:
:bigarmhug:

:bigarmhug:?
Miss lovemoon, can you send me a pic of yourself so I can see you clearly...........I don't understand why you hide yourself when you look like that
index.php
? ? :jawdrop:? ?:2hearts:

petervocals said:
My green eyes
My height 6'2''

my health thank god for everything I have.

that is the first thing I noticed about you (at convention)

tall & green eyes like some1 else you know (U know who I'm talking about  :lol: )

Angel2 said:
that is the first thing I noticed about you (at convention)

tall & green eyes like some1 else you know (U know who I'm talking about? :lol: )

i wonder who this guy is :hmmm:

i never notice guys eyes  :blink:  its weird

Angel2 said:
:bigarmhug:?
Miss lovemoon, can you send me a pic of yourself so I can see you clearly...........I don't understand why you hide yourself when you look like that
index.php
? ? :jawdrop:? ?:2hearts:
:ROFLMAO:I don't always look like that, khenaa you know in the pics sometimes we look good lol
I took this pic with my webcam that's why it's not clear? :angelnot:

Donya said:
I like the fact then I get turned on when I see nude hunks :giggle:

This is the best answer - very funny.

Me: that I'm very sensitive.  It's true, I can't stay in the sun for more than a few minutes.  I burn up like a fireman in the . . . what's that tall building called where the plane hit?

i love how im a hard worker

im the laziest person ever.. but when it comes to doing work.. i put as much effort as i can into doing it  :mrgreen:

I don't listen to Assyrians and their advice.  I do my own thing.  Only Assyrians laughed at me when I went to Vanuatu and Japan.  It is me who has the last laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back