• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

What do you like about yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovemoon

Angel2 said:
:bigarmhug:?
Miss lovemoon, can you send me a pic of yourself so I can see you clearly...........I don't understand why you hide yourself when you look like that
? ? :jawdrop:? ?:2hearts:
:ROFLMAO:I don't always look like that, khenaa you know in the pics sometimes we look good lol
I took this pic with my webcam that's why it's not clear? :angelnot:

Donya said:
I like the fact then I get turned on when I see nude hunks :giggle:
This is the best answer - very funny.

Me: that I'm very sensitive.  It's true, I can't stay in the sun for more than a few minutes.  I burn up like a fireman in the . . . what's that tall building called where the plane hit?

atourina

i love how im a hard worker

im the laziest person ever.. but when it comes to doing work.. i put as much effort as i can into doing it  :mrgreen:

Crocodile Bani

I don't listen to Assyrians and their advice.  I do my own thing.  Only Assyrians laughed at me when I went to Vanuatu and Japan.  It is me who has the last laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.