• Visit our new 2022 World Cup sub-forum to discuss and read all about the greatest tournament on earth. Located under our Sports section.

What do you like about yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

atourina

i love everything about myself  :mrgreen:

but i hate the fact that i care too much.. especially about people who dont deserve it... other than that, i love everything  :mrgreen:

INFAMOUS

:bigarmhug: That i'm able to make myself and other people happy we need more smiles in the world today!!!!? :bigarmhug:

atourina

Jason Moulden said:
:bigarmhug: That i'm able to make myself and other people happy we need more smiles in the world today!!!!? :bigarmhug:

and you make me very very happy  :bigarmhug: :yourock:  :inlove: :huglove: :huglove: :huglove:

winged angel

Jason Moulden said:

atourina said:
Jason Moulden said:
:bigarmhug: That i'm able to make myself and other people happy we need more smiles in the world today!!!!  :bigarmhug:

and you make me very very happy :bigarmhug: :yourock: :inlove: :huglove: :huglove: :huglove:

:bigarmhug: How very beautiful  :2hearts: I LOVE IT!  :2hearts: :2hearts: :2hearts:

BeLLaMaFIa

:hmmm:

-that i can get along w/ ALMOST everybody  :bigarmhug:
-i tend to go out of my way to help others when they need it.. sometimes this is bad  :baby:
-i like that i'm tall  :blush2:
-i'm not a bad drunk  :giggle:
-i go all out when it comes to buying ppl gifts..  :mrgreen:
-i dont think im the shi* like half the girls i know  :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.