• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

What do we think of Putin?

Crocodile Bani

Personally, I am a fan of Vladimir Putin. The only world leader with a Christian attitude and the only one who cares about his country and keeping out Freemasons. However, he still has a relationship with Israel who is a Masonic country. Is he just keeping his enemies closer to monitor them, or is he a fraud? With the western world obsessing with how to promote homosexuality and how to demasculinise men, and generally running away from God, Putin seems to be going the other way.

J-ROK

Personally, I am a fan of Vladimir Putin. The only world leader with a Christian attitude and the only one who cares about his country and keeping out Freemasons. However, he still has a relationship with Israel who is a Masonic country. Is he just keeping his enemies closer to monitor them, or is he a fraud? With the western world obsessing with how to promote homosexuality and how to demasculinise men, and generally running away from God, Putin seems to be going the other way.
I love that man like a father and he can play HOCKEY.

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
I am a fan too, although I don’t like what he keeps doing to Ukraine, which should be treated like a friendly neighbour with common history.

Crocodile Bani

I am a fan too, although I don’t like what he keeps doing to Ukraine, which should be treated like a friendly neighbour with common history.
NATO wants to use Ukraine to put more bases closer to Russia. A Russian invasion of Ukraine is merely a defensive measure. NATO and more particularly Joe Biden would be foolish to be courting Ukraine. NATO needs to leave Ukraine alone and Russia will do the same.

Cascade

I like that he has some conservatism and had deviated from the current western ideology, but he is way too religious and traditional for my liking. He is the exact opposite of a far-left woke person. A little moderation is key here. And I agree with what Ashoor said, there was absolutely no point of invading Ukraine because the two countries are rather alike with their similar histories (honestly to me it's like Armenia invading Assyria - if that country existed). So many people died and for what?

About the Israel thing, I guess we will never agree. Freemason or any conspiracy theories we can bring up, Israel is still a far better country as humans rights go (and as well as medicine, technology, liberty, etc) than Palestine and many other Arab countries. Whilst I disagree with Israel for using brute force when they have to, I don't think I'll side with Arab/Muslim countries. That will be a betrayal to what makes me who I am. Islamic countries are far worse than Israelis. Btw, the people that "promote homosexuality" despise Israel just like you do and would be part of gay parades that have signs like "queers for Palestine". ;)

P.S. These people are actually promoting gender ideology and trans activism. Homosexuality is now antiquated to them. 😆

MortSahlFan

He didn't kill millions of Middle-Easterners.. What hypocrites the US is about "invaders"...
But, I don't support war. But this is all business. The US is paying Ukraine to do their dirty work for them, but it also gives the US intel -- seeing the Russian army, what weapons they use (and who sold it to them), their formations, etc..

There is no left-wing in the US and hasn't been a viable left in the US since the 1930s.. The Democratic Party certainly isn't left.. There's nothing "left" about political correctness, either, which is just Corporate America being silly, and seeing how many morons will pick up on it. But, even though they know it's a lie, those millions of followers (aptly termed!) spread that junk to THEIR followers.

I say if something works - do it.. Sometimes what sounds right, isn't the right policy. The country needs to go back to the people. We need dissent based on evidence. I wish a lot of people I know would look at the archives, instead of taking 3rd hand information from one guy on fakebook.