Wal-Mart Ads?

Ashuriena

"Congratulations, you've been selected to receive a $1,000.00 Wal-Mart gift card."

Is it irritating anyone else? Listening to music and then having this being heard on almost every page...

Ashuriena said:
"Congratulations, you've been selected to receive a $1,000.00 Wal-Mart gift card."

Is it irritating anyone else? Listening to music and then having this being heard on almost every page...

I hate hate Hate HAte HATe HATE those damn ads.  I can't put on my Itunes anymore while I'm online just because I have to mute my computer to avoid hearing about the Nintendo Wii or Wal Mart gift card that I've won.  Someone please make the voices stop.

jacob said:
I hate hate Hate HAte HATe HATE those damn ads.  I can't put on my Itunes anymore while I'm online just because I have to mute my computer to avoid hearing about the Nintendo Wii or Wal Mart gift card that I've won.  Someone please make the voices stop.

I know! I always bump up my music on my computer and then, I have to mute it because it has those lame ad voices.

You mean these ads. have music? wow, I am shocked! Really, I have never heard any sound from these ads. Unless you guys are seeing different ads. from me. And I have never seen Wal-Mart ads. before.

Anyway, like I promised, I will be removing these ads. sometimes by the end of this month.

Sorry for any inconvinience guys. And I appreciate the feedback, otherwise I wouldn't know how annoying they are, and would just keep them.

ASHOOR

The ads talk to you telling you that you've won something, but I haven't heard any with music.

Thanks Ashoor!! Appreciate it! :bigarmhug:

Back