very nice yet sad poetry in Assyrian

I have my own poems in Assyrian were published in Hujada magazine couple of years ago, i will try to scan then as soon as possible have some hectic schedule now. Are written in modern assyrian tried my best! ha ha.

:blush2:

ASAP pls.
I love reading poetry in Assyrian, I write sometimes too but only about Umta and my Jesus ,,that is I cannot write about other things ..weared ..eh!

hey Younan,

I understand it 100%, i love my language and how I can express my thoughts and feeling very easy with it... well i get stuck sometimes when I want towrite something, Lishana Ateeqa is the best cuz its rich but unfortunatly not allof our ppl. understand it...

Tears of Assyria said:
ASAP pls.
I love reading poetry in Assyrian, I write sometimes too but only about Umta and my Jesus ,,that is I cannot write about other things ..weared ..eh!

i'm assuming you keep these two subjects separated in your poems?

azadoota said:
i'm assuming you keep these two subjects separated in your poems?

No Azadoota, I don't, In fact in one of the poem which later I sang in a concert was like a prayer to the Lord to bless my Assyrian nation, and ppl. were moved by the song.

I belive in God Azadoota, and I feel the kherota in him, and I will never stop asking God's blessing for our Aomta.

Azeeza, there is nothing wrong with mixing the tow together, as long as you know how? I really belive we all need to kneel down and ask God's blessing for our Nation, because as far as I can see we failed all the possible human ways!

By the way , I dont mix Church, denominations with Aomta, if that  is your concern

oh ok, i never pray for my people or nation i just think God might see that as selfishness and goes against the preaching of Jesus. But then again what would i know being Assyrian comes before being Christian for me.

Back