Very famous Syirac/syriani singer in Sweden singing about Istanbull in Turkish

Rumtaya said:
and you think this disverse a topic in the "new and current events" section?

vem bryr sig om han?

To be honest I dont care but its hurt me in some way that he sings about Istanbull in turkish and he will affect alot of Syirac/syriani here in Sweden...

Jag bry mig faktiskt inte om han men han ?r ganska v?l k?nd i Sverige bland Syrianer och det kan p?verkar Syrianer h?r i Sverige.

khayaatour said:
To be honest I dont care but its hurt me in some way that he sings about Istanbull in turkish and he will affect alot of Syirac/syriani here in Sweden...

Jag bry mig faktiskt inte om han men han ?r ganska v?l k?nd i Sverige bland Syrianer och det kan p?verkar Syrianer h?r i Sverige.

nasha anee hala turkaye/qorthaye/arabaye elaa....they play nonassyrian (syriac) songs mostly on their parties and weedings... if it wasnt so he wouldnt have relised a song in turkish ...but then its music...i dont care about it

He only sings in Kurdish and Turkish on parties, because he doesn't speak Assyrian. Most people from the village he comes from don't speak Assyrian.

But the song is indeed catchy hehe.

No he can't speak the language fluently. He has learned a lot in the diaspora though. He sings both Suryoyo, Arabi and Kurmanji on parties.

Back