• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

US Census 2010

ASHOOR

Administrator
Staff member
Same here, but I thought they were out already and I tried to find Assyrian related data briefly, but honestly it was a little confusing so I didn't continue. Hopefully someone else will look into it or I will try to do that myself soon.

The website for the census data is: 2010.census.gov

ASHOOR

ASHUR

ASHOOR said:
Same here, but I thought they were out already and I tried to find Assyrian related data briefly, but honestly it was a little confusing so I didn't continue. Hopefully someone else will look into it or I will try to do that myself soon.

The website for the census data is: 2010.census.gov

ASHOOR

It is confusing.  It looks like you need to have some time to navigate through and find the data we're looking for.  I'll do it at home, as I probably shouldn't be doing this while I"m on a conference call!  :eekout:

Hanuni

Still nothing? They seem to only display people as Hispanic and non-Hispanic regarding ethnicity.

Crocodile Bani

Hanuni said:
Still nothing? They seem to only display people as Hispanic and non-Hispanic regarding ethnicity.

In the past, they used to classify countries as communist and non-communist.