Twilight

Knight

twilight-movie-poster.jpg

I watched it yesterday.......

Very good movie......I enjoyed it.....

it does have lots of seksual tension...

I LOVED IT! I already ordered my box set of the books from amazon. I bet the books are a million times better than the movies.

Edward: "I'm getting tired of trying to stay away from you"
Bella: "So don't"

It's amazing that this is the same guy that played Cedric Diggory in harry potter. He's a pretty good actor.

~*Merooona*~ said:
I LOVED IT! I already ordered my box set of the books from amazon. I bet the books are a million times better than the movies.

It's amazing that this is the same guy that played Cedric Diggory in harry potter. He's a pretty good actor.

LOL....that same line got stuck with me.....but it was more like

?I Don?t Have the Strength To Stay Away From You Anymore?
"So Don't"

:shades:

Knight said:
LOL....that same line got stuck with me.....but it was more like

?I Don?t Have the Strength To Stay Away From You Anymore?
"So Don't"

:shades:

:blush2: oops! i knew i had it off!
btw.. i didnt think it had much sexual tension as u said lol it feels a bit innocent to me.

Okay since some people wouldn't tell me how it ended i went and saw it today! LOL!

Edward is just so SWEET!!! at first very creepy...but... <3
Looking foward to the 2nd one!  :clap:

~*Merooona*~ said:

It is trust me.

JooJee said:
Okay since some people wouldn't tell me how it ended i went and saw it today! LOL!

Edward is just so SWEET!!! at first very creepy...but... <3
Looking foward to the 2nd one!  :clap:

:nopity:

JooJee said:
And if someone finds one for Meroona, let me know if he has a brother   :giggle: :giggle:

:innocent:
I found his brother
willem-dafoe-vampire.jpg

The good looks obviously don't run in the family.  I suppose you could get used to the face, and fingernails.

That was taken a few years ago, so it's gone now.  I do have this patch of hair growing inside my ear though, which has the ladies in awe

He looks like such a panzy.  If his hair was a bit longer i'd have mistaken him for the lead female role in the movie

I just finished reading all the books.

They were... AMAZING! I love the story! The second one made me depressed for most of it.. but it got better lol. I love how the story ends. I was sad when I finished reading the last book... lol I wanted to keep reading about Edward and Bella!

The lighting was so depressing. That aqua/green colour. I tried sleeping through it because I was scared, just because, but it was too loud.

Back