• Our popular and beloved forums are finally back, after being down since April 2018 due to hosting and server issues. We have now switched to a better platform, while maintenaing all data as it was before (contents and user names) . Thank you for your patience and loyalty. If you have any questions, need to report an error, or are having trouble logging in, please email us at: assyrianvoice@rogers.com

Twilight

Knight

I watched it yesterday.......

Very good movie......I enjoyed it.....

it does have lots of seksual tension...

~*Merooona*~

I LOVED IT! I already ordered my box set of the books from amazon. I bet the books are a million times better than the movies.

Edward: "I'm getting tired of trying to stay away from you"
Bella: "So don't"

It's amazing that this is the same guy that played Cedric Diggory in harry potter. He's a pretty good actor.

Knight

~*Merooona*~ said:
I LOVED IT! I already ordered my box set of the books from amazon. I bet the books are a million times better than the movies.

It's amazing that this is the same guy that played Cedric Diggory in harry potter. He's a pretty good actor.
LOL....that same line got stuck with me.....but it was more like

?I Don?t Have the Strength To Stay Away From You Anymore?
"So Don't"

:shades:

~*Merooona*~

Knight said:
LOL....that same line got stuck with me.....but it was more like

?I Don?t Have the Strength To Stay Away From You Anymore?
"So Don't"

:shades:
:blush2: oops! i knew i had it off!
btw.. i didnt think it had much sexual tension as u said lol it feels a bit innocent to me.

JooJee

Okay since some people wouldn't tell me how it ended i went and saw it today! LOL!

Edward is just so SWEET!!! at first very creepy...but... <3
Looking foward to the 2nd one!  :clap:

katyyy

~*Merooona*~ said:

It is trust me.

Knight

JooJee said:
Okay since some people wouldn't tell me how it ended i went and saw it today! LOL!

Edward is just so SWEET!!! at first very creepy...but... <3
Looking foward to the 2nd one!  :clap:
:nopity:

Herro You

JooJee said:
And if someone finds one for Meroona, let me know if he has a brother   :giggle: :giggle:

:innocent:
I found his brother

The good looks obviously don't run in the family.  I suppose you could get used to the face, and fingernails.